Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ratedcapital - Ratedcapital.com

xetang

Rated Capital is a new financial system based on the principle of the distribution of the cash flow. Initially incorporated in the form of a limited company, our wealth management company is registered with a reputable and reliable jurisdiction that offers enough freedom, to allow flexibility and privacy for our wealth management operations. Both groups and private investors may participate in our investment opportunity, offered at an international level, with assurance of high ROI (return on investment) on every investment our clients do

7.5 HOURLY - 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 7.50

8% HOURLY - 24 hours

Plan 1 $51 - $100 8.00

8.5% HOURLY - 24 hours

Plan 1 $101 - $10,000 8.50

Instant payment

Dedicated Sever

Strong Account Security

Unique Design

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://RatedCapital.com/?ref=zozo278

plans made ​​by the program in making profits for its investors quite interesting and will be very reasonably profitable for its investors but the program is a program that provides benefits per hour which is very risky at all so we should really think before start investments in programs like this

This is another hourly program that i wouldn't be trusting and that is majorly because the admin inhere already made the ROI fall in an unsustainable range.guys taking any unecessary risk isn't what i would be advicing guys to do with huge funds but just the hit and run with the minimum deposit.

indeed very true if the program is too risky for investors who use the capital to take advantage of this program because I see a lot of investors who invest with a minimum deposit on this program just to take advantage of that is not too high, and also avoid the risk of a very higher than the hourly program like this

Well,when I checked there rate us page,there are about 6 monitors listing it and 4 has no status for it while the other 2 monitors has a paying status,what I feel about this program is,it has actually paid that is why it is having a paying status from HYIPGATOR and HYIP.COM,anyways I am not just interested in the program cos it is a hourly program

I doubt the possibility of this program staying up to 2days because the returns here are very high. Take for inStance, in the 1st plan which has the least roi, the total roi realized after a term which has a duration of one day is 180% which is almost twice our original investments. Well, investors can still apply the hit and run since the program is still new, but I recommend the 1st plan for investors that wish to place investments here.

Although don't have many monitors in good status and admin too don't promote in many monitors when no of monitors approved for this site for to this time still is very least but really this is paying site, we can see very many payments proofs have been posted in other forums and it showed that site is running good in some hours from time of launching

Actually I dont think investors would break even here because it would take a minimum of 13 hours to reach bep which am uncertain can happen here,taking into consideration of the roi it'll finally concluded the program wont be putting smiles on the faces of investors.

You should note that with hourly site, if time is long, it still is safer for big invest because it will be sustainable for them when admin have more time pay out for them but with time is short, it only is good for small investors with min amount, however, I think that when time up to 24 hours as this site, it will be good for all investors, because it not is different with a day sites

until now the program is still making payments to its investors very well because I also have to invest a minimum amount of deposit in this program and this program has given me 4 times and I think this program will continue to pay me up with a term that has been determined

Yes, it is correct, site still is paying for all investors but at this time, LR is in maintenance therefore I think that sure you will have to wait long to receive new payment, hope that LR will back early so that site can pay out again for all investors, I don't invest here in this time, but I think that this is good place for investing

@xetang all I can say is these hourly program boils down to one thing SCAM.I cant remember when last I saw anyone rejoicing of making a good amount from hourly programs,well I never intend to invest with hourly programs because its based on luck to get your investment back before profit,..thus the risk is too much to lose my money foolishly.

due to interference with the liberty reserve it until now I still have not received payments from this program and I think for now the program is not a safe place to invest because the program will only run in a very short period of time and will not pay up with a period of several days

i will have loved to invest with this program if this program had just being launch to day but the program has being running online for over 15 hours now and i dont trust any hourly program to keep paying after staying online for 10 hours.i guess it best if investors just look for other better program that will pay and ignore this program.

due to interference with the liberty reserve it until now I still have not received payments from this program and I think for now the program is not a safe place to invest because the program will only run in a very short period of time and will not pay up with a period of several days

The maintenance issue with LR has been resolved and I have been able to access my LR account today so I expect that you should have received your payment from this site by now and it will be great if you update us on how well this program is doing because you are an investor in the program.

Yes, it is correct, only have investors can understand that they are paying or not, with this site, it too is same, we should only look at "HOurly" to see that it is not good, really we should check status of monitors and time of all plans, we can see that it is not simple as a hourly site that time of Roi up to 24 hours, it is different with a day and we can tell that this is a day site, it sure will be safer with hourly sites have time is short

@rizal83,you should know that this type of a program,investors don't broke even,regardless of the maintenance that LR undergone,hourly programs never completes a cycle,sorry for your loss,I think this one is a dead program for now

I too agree with your idea, it is not safe for investing at this time, but you should note that about LR problem, it is really, they have maintenance in a half of day and admin too have sent email to inform about this problem, but now LR have backed normal, I'm not sure that they continue to pay out or not, it is not safe from now because they too have ran 3 days already

good to see that this hyip site has been get paying status from hyip monitor site and it shows that this hyip promising actually. but of course not for long term but for short term only. there is no hyip that offer high profit rate in short term period able to last long paying. I guess this hyip site will paying maximum for a week only.

First a fall the script they are using is a cheap script so how can we trust on this program and more over they came with all hourly investment plans . if the sites shows the paying status then we can use hit and run strategy with this program until and unless we see the paying status its better to avoid this program .