Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

qiwi-pay - qiwi-pay.com

sheikh

Investment project "QIWI-PAY" - this charitable fund, which operates on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The essence of the program is simple and lies in the fact that today has helped you, and tomorrow will help you.

We do not require you knowledge of network business. All you have to do is to contribute to the project and take a day already increased the amount of your contribution to your wallet "QIWI".

plans:

Tariff: 120% per day

Ref. Bonus: 10%

Commission: 1%

Min. input / output: 10 $

Max. input / output: $ 15000

https://qiwi-pay.com/?ref=sheikh

I think the benefits offered by the program is not so absurd as the benefits that we will get a period of 1 day is a considerable advantage and of course if we invest in this program we will take risks that are too high because the program is not likely will pay its investors well

Well I just checked this program and I found out that it is in Russian Language,this would really limit the investors in this program,it is only the local people or investors that understands the dialect would simply be investing in this program,I have already skipped this one

Even though the site is secure, the program is in Russian which makes it impossible for me to invest. I won't advise investors that are not fluent in Russian language to attempt making use of translators as they don't always translate words well; some don't even translate them fully. I don't sEe any reason to invest in this program due to this fact. Also, the returns offered here are high and therefore, will be difficult to manage.

i guess this is just another program investors just need to ignore,what this program is offering investors is total not possible and i can tell the program is only gonna scam investors that think they can get anything from the program,the program has being running online for 2 days now and no hyip monitor invest with the program and i guess that's a clear sign that the program is not safe.

Well I just checked this program and I found out that it is in Russian Language,this would really limit the investors in this program,it is only the local people or investors that understands the dialect would simply be investing in this program,I have already skipped this one

For me, it is even worst. When I try to check the website of this HYIP, it requires me to go to the SSL page. But, after that, it can not work at all here. There is a message, shows the website of this HYIP is broken. Well, this is very bad to see this HYIP is having a problem already

this hyip company give 20% after 1 day and its very high profit return according to me. potentially this hyip will be paying but can be sure they will not going for a long run. hit and run method looks like suitable to applies in this hyip site. but before decide to spend money to make invest, make sure first that this hyip site truly paying.