Expiration Terms : 30 days

Credits Package :

Banner Ads : 100000

Text Ads : 50000

Select Positions :

Use Re-Investment Balance first :

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

http://www.prodailyshare.com/index.php?ref=221

the minimum investment require by the admin of this program will really help this program to get investor that will like to give the program a trial,the minimum investment is very low and i can tell the program will really get response from investors and the good thing about the program is the total return the program is offering thats very reasonable as well.

plans made ​​by the program in making profits for its investors very well because the minimum deposit amount is determined by the program is not too high, and only with a capital $ 1 only we can benefit from this program though a period of 30 days this course be quite profitable if we have many positions

Good to see that the minimum withdraw is only $1 here so i think it wont take a much time to reach the minimum payout with that roi they are offering and that would be really great if the admin pay the share holders honestly . and i am seeing the activity is more day by day this show that many investors are interested to work with this site .

Very good to find out that this minimum amount withdraw is just $1 below therefore i feel the idea will not have a enough time to arrive at the particular minimum amount payout your return on investment they are supplying and also that could be great if your administrator shell out the particular talk about holders and cases seriously. and also i'm viewing the activity is actually additional day by day that present a large number of traders want to buy it to work with this site.

with $1 only, investors can start to join and get 50% profit in the end of investment period. but investors will get higher profit if they spend higher money to deposit. investors could make the money become double and even triple in 30 day. what an interesting offer.

What we can see here, it is not bad to throw $1 only for the test case. But, it will not make so much money for us here. We have to invest more or at least $10 if we want to be serious here. The RoI offered by this HYIP is very tempting. To make 200% RoI in 30 days investment is great

Well I tried to access this program right now but I was unable so I wouldn't be saying much about this program,the roi that is been offered in all the plans are not reasonable and sustainable but investors should make sure that the program is paying before investing a buck into it,for me,I can't just invest in this program cos it is no longer a fresh program

• 3 months later...

attention to all investors, this progam is bad program, right now admin doing selective payment to some investors and also to some hyip monitors, and in goldpoll the status of this program is "PROBLEM" and in few hyip monitors , this program has "NOT PAYING" status. it seems sooner this site will collapse.

• 11 months later...

I have recieved my payments in time, with the latest being on sunday.

They seem to hv introduced a no surf plan, which pays 2% daily for 90 days, principal back.

Some may take it as positive and some negative. I have bought another ad pack in the program.

Fingers crossed.