Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

esafe - esafe.bz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The basic goal.

Making a profit with no direct correlation with the stock market.

Management framework.

A diversified investment portfolio, which is based on corporate bonds, as well as liquid shares. Active manager control when using hedging. Also, in a small proportion, in the portfolio can be included global index and commodities futures as well as options on foreign stocks. Buying or selling, and hedging of different tools are based on their fundamental and technical viability and the situation on the global stock, commodity and debt markets.

Plan:

21% after 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100,000 21.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join esafe here

I would never invest in this type of a program that would be locking my funds for 10 days,what if the program goes scam before the end of the program,it means my initial deposit has gone,I would simply be telling investors to stay away from this program

even if this program did manage to get paying status from hyip monitors, i can only tell investors to stay away from this program,because i wouldn't be surprise if some hyip monitors are having the program listed with paying status,the truth remain that the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest on the program

yeah i agree with you that no one will invest in this site because people will scared of losing their funds on this site.i think it was much better if they were paying interest on daily basis.at this situation 90% people will not give it a chance.

HYIP is always risky, but we can see and analyze how big a risk on an HYIP. Sometimes, the risk on one HYIP can be much bigger than on other HYIP. Like this one, what we can analyze, the script used by this HYIP is very old, and like old fashioned script. Not interesting anymore, and will make this HYIP not popular

This program has a plan for making a profit its investors very well be but I'm still not sure of the benefits offered by this program because of the advantages offered daily too large and in just 10 days we've been able to get a profit of 210% and by me this is an impossible thing

The program is secure but the script looks okay although its a bit common. It has been online for 6days and it has about 7monitors viewing it including Goldpoll but it has a Waiting status as well as some monitors while others have a Paying status. I checked the site to know more about the plans but it seems that the plans are hidden till we register. According to hyip explorer, the program also has extra plans; 133% after 1 day, 211% after 3 days. These returns are high especially the 2nd and is not enough to keep this program paying for a reasonable duration. Also, since the program has been online for 6days, there's a high tendency that it can turn scam anytime and it seems that the waiting status by some monitors are early bad signs. Let's play safe by not investing here at this stage.

even though using cheap script, this hyip scirpt already protected with ddos and ssl protection. I think the owner already make wise approach in order to cover their weaknesses in script template. by the way, this hyip site not listed on hyip monitor site and if want to know whether they are paying or not, is via payment proof record only.

• 1 month later...

Launched on 3rd December 2012. this short term program has been performing well for a full 47 days so far, uninterrupted payments from eSafe, so the last but one plan with 50 days term to have it's one cycle successful in next three days, overall it's look like a profitable short term project so far.

this site have been online for 48 days and break through all skeptic posts from users who like to discourage people :D, and i just found they listed in goldpoll and hyip explorer and also in other popular hyip monitors and as the result of it, this program gained a lot of reputation and many investors now trying to invest here and you are right archu i see this one as one of the profitable short term program

i think the site has an idea for setting up a profit their investors perfectly be but for me its still not sure of the rewards offered by the program as a result of advantages made available daily too big and in just 10 days we have been able to get a profit connected with 210% and by me it is an extremely hard thing.

lol, even many discourage posts this site still paying until now, i really wondering what they mean by sustainable here, and just info this program just passed their 4th rounds, there aren't many program that can stay for that long. and today is their 49th days so it means tomorrow they will reach their 5th rounds. accept it or not i can say they prove themself as sustainable site despite of skeptic post that i saw here

I am really surprised to see that the site still paying so far while in other hand, we know that the site offering high and not reasonable profit rate in short period only. technically, high profit rate given will not make the site unable to sustain long. but if admin really good in manage the investors fund, the hyip site will keep paying even though the ROI given is high.

Wow,i am not really surprised about your deposit proof 'cos you are a monitor,this one is also a low profiled program the admin is not promoting it in so may forums or sites,but i saw the banner on allmonitors.net,anyways i have invested in so many hyips lately so i don't think i would be able to invest in this one,i am currently lacking LR balance

Its good to see that a couple of monitors are viewing this program with majority having a Paying status. Only 2 monitors that invested in the program are having a Waiting status. There are also 2 monitors with problem status but they didn't invest in the program. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/esafe.bz?final=1. In conclusion, this program is Paying but I wonder how the admin has been able to maintain a paying status for long despite the average high roi its offering.