Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollars-Forex - Dollars-Forex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DOLLARS-FOREX.COM provides asset and wealth management globally to investors with a track record of reliability, successful, safe, and professional asset & wealth management.

DOLLARS-FOREX.COM provides global asset management on an international scale not possible by a single investor. Our philosophy for successful asset growth is one of diversity.

Plan:

113% after 5 days

132% after 10 days

184% after 15 days

E-Currencies: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Referral Commission: 5%

Join Dollars-Forex here

Well this another newly hyip program that is planning to lock investors funds for some particular period of time,the first plan has a reasonable and sustainable roi,but the program is highly risky to invest in simply because of the other plans,anyways I don't think I can invest in this one

i guess sustaining this program is up to the admin of the program,i dont think this program should have any problem sustaining the return they are offering investors,though i think the 10 days plan on the program is not safe anyway.i kinda like the design of the program and the scripted used by the admin of the program is ok.

Im kinda surprised with comments here.13% profit isnt a big deal to conclude an hyip scam in desguise,the second plans offers mere 32% profit after whooping 10 days..should you call it reasonable or unreasonable? Sincerely I find no faults with the plans except the fact we have not seen payment proof from any member.

Properly this specific a different recently hyip system that may be about to secure investors resources for some unique timeframe, the initial prepare incorporates a fair and also environmentally friendly return, though the system will be extremely high risk to get thanks to the opposite programs, at any rate We do not think I'm able to invest in this one.

What we can see from this HYIP here, to make RoI up to 184% only in 15 days is actually too high and not a sustainable plan here. It can be run good for 1 or 2 rounds, but seems to be hard to run more than that here. Well, we have to think wiser before making investment here