Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Super Profit INC - super-profit.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://super-profit.biz

468x60.gif

We are a successful group of private individuals, most of our teammates are professional bankers and traders, who have made money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 8 years. Our group is made up of American and European people, thus we are able to watch and trade on the different markets almost 12 - 18 hours a day. We have been participating in many online and offline ventures, resulting in great margins of profit for the owners and for the investors.

PLANS:

After 1 day package

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 110.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 3 days package

Plan 1 $10 - $500 135.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 165.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 5 days package

Plan 1 $10 - $500 155.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 205.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 10 days package

Plan 1 $10 - $500 210.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 315.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 14 days package

Plan 1 $10 - $500 250.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 355.00

Calculate your profit >>

After 30 days package

Plan 1 $10 - $500 400.00

Plan 2 $501 and more 700.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://super-profit.biz

Its being almost 3 days the site to be online but still i cant find any monitors listing this hyip program . they came up with a great script which is unique in looking . but i am not at all convinced with the investment plans because none of the plans is worth to invest .

i doubt if this program will get any hyip monitor that will invest with this program,the return the program is offering investors is way too high and i dont think the admin of the program will be able to sustain the return they are offering investors,not even hit and run is advisable on this program.so i guess it best if this program is ignore

Though the script and design of the site is okay but yet i think the ROI the admin has gone ahead to table wouldn't be sustainable because it is on the high side generally.guys i wouldn't be doing more than staying away since i know the admin wants to scam guys inhere.

Well, what we can calculate here, the RoI offered by this HYIP here is too high and not reasonable at all here. In this way here, we are better to be wise and not to be greedy. Because, I agree with the thought above, this HYIP will turn as scam fast here. The risk here is very high

This program has a plan for making a very good profit to its investors as daily gains offered by this program I think is quite profitable for investors and deposit a minimum amount specified by the program is not too high, I saw this program has been running for 4 days dsan already has a total deposit amount is quite high and also has made ​​payments to its investors

the hyip announce their self as a company who managed by bankers and traders. sure it good to know that this company managed by professionals. based on the owners background, I am pretty sure that this hyip will manage the investors money in financial markets. I hope their experience able to help manage the investors money growing.