Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Netinvestment - Netinvestment.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://netinvestment.biz

468banner.gif

NetInvestment is one of the leading financial organizations, involved in foreign exchange trading. Our traders have received intense training in the field of Foreign Exchange trading, and their superior skills in the art of such trading, keeps our firm a class apart from every existing business of such a kind, and outmatches them in every aspect. Years of practice and research in the field of foreign exchange trading have proved very beneficial to us in the generations of high yield returns. Even though foreign exchange trading is a highly lucrative field, it takes experienced and well-trained individuals to exploit the market in the most profitable way; and that is exactly where our state of uniqueness comes. Our team of foreign exchange traders helps you to make money from your invested funds, in the most secure, safe, and reliable way, without any loss. We invite every online investor to try out our program, and take the chance of making high profits in the safest way. We offer seven different investment plans with high returns and referral commissions program giving you a chance to grow your funds. Join NetInvestment today.

PLANS:

125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 106.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 108.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 114.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 125.00

6.5% hourly for 16 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $150 6.50

180% after 3 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 114.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 117.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $2,000 120.00

Plan 4 $2,001 - $5,000 126.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 142.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 180.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://netinvestment.biz

To make 180% RoI after 3 days as it is offered by this HYIP here actually not good here. So, in this way, we are better not to invest on the HYIP like this one. Because usually this kind of HYIP can not sustain too long in the market. It will be very risky for us to invest here

program like this are best for hit and run, one can just invest with the program on a circle and take what ever profit the program has to offer investors, i dont think the program will be lasting 3 to 4 days online and i guess that's where need to be careful with the program not go get carried away with the paying status the program might be having with hyip monitors

That's right,the first plan is just the major plan to invest in other plans might not just work,hit and run is also suitable for this program,I must warn investors to invest properly in this program,I mean they must ensure that the program is paying before investing in it

roi is high and maybe they are planning to keep til while? Am not necessarily investing. Also as well as that it is usually a new website as at the time i opened the site those forums there have been not flashing. Probably these people kept this there awaiting when their site would arrive under analysis.

125% after a single day that is not a reasonable investment plans and the roi is very high there so how can we trust and invest with this program . looks like they are just pretending to pay ot may be paying for a while we cannot expect the site to be paying for a long time .

based on the site introduction, this hyip site will manage the investor money in forex trading and its risky actually if consider that forex market is not easy to predicted lately. need experienced trader to make sure that the investors money become growing and I hope this hyip company have such staff.