Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xmas-profit - Xmas-profit.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://xmas-profit.com

468.gif

Welcome to our website Xmas Profit. Our Company is engaged in the investment increase your money. That is, if you urgently need a large sum of money, or you decide to consistently make money online, our site is for you. Our company has many experts who are constantly monitoring the rise and fall of shares in other companies and exchange rates. Sale or purchase of shares and currencies every day we earn good money. You will become financially independent at very short time. You no longer have to work, to think how to get good money. Our team will make the entire process for you.

PLANS:

110% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 106.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 108.00

Plan 4 $501 - $50,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

135 % After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 117.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 120.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 125.00

Plan 4 $501 - $50,000 135.00

Calculate your profit >>

155 % After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 135.00

Plan 3 $201 - $500 145.00

Plan 4 $501 - $50,000 155.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://xmas-profit.com

Good site with nice plans and they just launch not long therefore I think that it is best time for investing therefore I too decided to invest with big amount here, hope that my analyst is correct and I can receive first payment after this site run enough a day same as Globex9, as below is my first deposit, I will reinvest if they pay out good after first day:

The amount of 50 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Xmas-Profit.com User zozo278.. Dec-5-2012 03:27:30 PM Batch: 14139321. IP: 113.181.45.46.

It is not a strange thing here and even it is almost very often for us to see at the end of the year, there are so many cheap HYIP coming with using the name identical to Christmas or New Year. And then, usually they will never sustain too long in the market. This is the experience happened

@xetang,it is good to see your pppayment proof,I am so aware that this type of a program do actually pays so I would simply be telling you to take advantage of it,just apply the hit and run strategey and don't try to re-invest in this program

well the name is just like the program is launch regarding xmas because as i can observe things here the many plans tend to be high but the first program look a little sustainable well, i have nothing for being afraid regarding here instead I most certainly will do struck and run that is what I most certainly will advice various other investors to do also.

program like this are best suit for hit and run,not all the plan on this program is safe for investors to invest but i can tell the program will pay investors to attract more investors to the program but i guess invest need to be careful on this program not to be carried away with the paying status the program might be having from hyip monitors,

Yes its the season of X-mas and the site came up with a very good concept with a great investment plans and i am happy that some of our members have got paid from this program so i think this might be a legit hyip for now . hope to see all the monitors with the paying status now they are with the waiting status .

@xetang,it is good to see your pppayment proof,I am so aware that this type of a program do actually pays so I would simply be telling you to take advantage of it,just apply the hit and run strategey and don't try to re-invest in this program

No, you should check again, it is not my payment proof, it is my deposit and I waiting for first payments at this time, it is bad when site having problem about accessing, may be admin have been attacked by DDos, I hope that he will fix all completely early so that site run again normal and clear all payments for investors

benefits offered by this program quite interesting because of the advantages that we can get quite profitable but I see this program running within a period of 2 days and total deposits contained in this program has reached a high enough number, while the total amount of payments that exist in the program is still very low amounts

Sincerely that might just be totally detrimental to the longitivity of the program.i just hope that xetang in one way or the other would be getting to see the end of his plan but i personally wouldn't be giving this site much chances of lasting.

It have been too late for your advice because for to this time, site too have had problem in almost monitors, when almost monitors now too have changed status into "Problem", "Not Paying" or "Scam" already and with this status, it is sad when we too can see that even site run not good when don't pay out in any day because my deposit is from time of beginning of site.

it is true the program has been running for 2 days and I also see the number of payments made by the program is not too big and so far away its comparison with the amount of deposit that are already on the program, it should be we should really consider and seek information more clearly before start investing in this program

I am pretty confident to say that this site will be able to last for more than 2 weeks and its based the fact that many of reputable hyip monitor site already monitoring and involve to make invest too. if interested to make invest, its the good time because the site just launched. with hit and run method, I am sure investors will able to get satisfied profit amount.