Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Blessedprofit - Blessedprofit.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://blessedprofit.com

Blessed Profit Ltd Company provides trading services for private and institutional investors on international financial markets. One of the main activities of the company is giving access to the Forex currency market and also shares and derivative financial instruments.

PLANS:

36% Daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

36% Daily for 5 days $1 - $500 36.00

Calculate your profit >>

41% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

41% daily for 5 days $501 - $3,000 41.00

Calculate your profit >>

45% Daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

45% Daily for 5 days $3,001 - $50,000 45.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay, HD money

Link : http://blessedprofit.com

despite the low minimum investment this program requires, i can tell this program will struggle to get anybody that will like to invest on the program the daily return and total return the program is offering investors is way too high and i can tell the program is not gonna do well,they might not even pay anybody that invest with them.

Noe of the investment plans are safe to invest plans though they came up with a low investment amount which is just $1 i think they will not be able to get many investors to this program . all the investments are of minimum 5 days so we can see the roi i very high for just 5 days . they are almost offering 180% after just 5 days which is not a trust worthy investment plans .

with affordable minimum invest while this hyip site also offer high profit return, will make many investors tempted to make invest. but unfortunately the profit rate is not reasonable and it probably will lead the hyip not sustain long. no matter how good this hyip offer, better keep stay away.