Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Peg-investment - Peg-investment.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.peg-investment.com

PEG Asset management U.K. (PEG) is an asset management group that provides investments services, risk management and advisory services to both institutional and individual investors across the globe. PEG provides a wide range of solutions and strategies to serve the financial investor. PEG clients include major public and private investors, government investment authorities, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, and high net worth individuals

PLANS:

2% daily for 100 days($10 - $50,000)

108% after 3 days($10 - $100,000)

120% after 7 days($10 - $150,000)

145% after 15 days($10 - $200,000)

200% after 30 days($10 - $250,000)

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.peg-investment.com

well with all thing in place, i doubt if this program will have any kinda problem,i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,but i guess we need to wait and see the kinda support the program will be able to get from hyip monitors before investing with the program.i really like the 7 days plan on the program.

well in this site we can find long term as well as short term plans.but i am sure about one thing that no one will make invest in 100 days plans because high risk involve in that plans.we will lost all amount if the site go scam on the way.try to invest in 3 days or 7 days plan.

Looks like the investment plans are some what sustainable and the long term program is very much sustainable then other investment plans . but as one of our member said avove i think we should wait until we get some good support from the admin and lets wait to see some more payment proofs of the site .

I think the advantage for a period of 7 days is a pretty good advantage we can get from this program but with a 7-day risk is quite high as well, and only with time we can actually get a pretty good advantage of the program without risk is really too high that we will take from this program

good to see that this hyip offering long term and short term plan and both long term and short term investors will keep their eyes in this hyip site. because this hyip site not listed on hyip monitor site, investors can't get reference from hyip monitor site about whether the site paying or not. to check the status, investors should search payment proof report.

Looks like the investment plans are some what sustainable and the long term program is very much sustainable then other investment plans . but as one of our member said avove i think we should wait until we get some good support from the admin and lets wait to see some more payment proofs of the site .

To make 200%, or to make our money double in a month, actually is still reasonable here. But, it is very hard to say, how long this program can sustain. Because if we see back before, there were few programs with the same RoI and could stand for many rounds. It is depending on the Admin

I think this is something that is impossible if the program will pay off its investors with a long time since I saw a live suuport contained in this program is always offline and I think this program will not pay its investors well and will not pay its investors to the period of time specified

Are you guys sure that this program is safe? Take a look at the plans again. The risks involved is very high in all the plans except the 1st one; even though the 1st plan may not complete a Term, it should pay till at least investors get back their original investments or even make good profits. In the other plans, our interest is locked until their terms are completed and if this program stops paying before the required term ends, investors will end up at a total loss. I will rather pass on this one.

I'm not saying that the returns are not okay but this is very easy for the admin to walk away with investors funds because we have to wait for a term to be completed in other plans apart from the 1st plan before getting our profits. Therefore, an investor will have a total loss if the program doesn't complete a Term in the plan the investor went for