Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Newyearprofit -newyearprofit.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

NewYearProfit is the best investment program 2013. We are ready to manage your money and we will give you profit in a short time. You can withdraw your profit every hour and payment is made instantly. Entrusting your investment with us. Earn 105 Bonus on every deposit bonus of $ 100 and you invest or you can withdraw at any time.

Plan:

NEWYEAR 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

4.8% Hourly 24 Hours $10 - $10,000 4.80

NEWYEAR 2

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

115% After 1 Hours $50 - $10,000 115.00

NEWYEAR 3

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

140% After 2 Hours $100 - $10,000 140.00

HYIP MONITORS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

0.5 Daily $10 - $1,000 0.50

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

this is just another hourly program hoping to smart on investors, and i can only advise investors to stay way from this program,i can tell this program will only scam investor that trial to invest with the program and i think it best if investors can just ignore the program and invest with other better programs we have around.

Another hourly program with a very bad script and here i am surprised to see that all the 3 plans are of hourly plans which are not more than 5 hrs investment period . after seeing the script and the investment plans here i was just thinking in what way we can trust this program but i dont think this will be a safe program to invest with .

in order to attract many investors to join, the admin offering 5% bonus if investors make $100 as investment. but I am not sure investors will consider to spend such money amount to invest only to chase 5% bonus. it due to that all plan offered in this hyip site on the high risk level.

Program started today 7 Dec. 2012 but the thread was created 5 Dec. 2012 which is 2 days back..so I dont know who is telling the truth between the thread starter or hyip admin.Well Im not in supportive of this hyip because they've no monitor,furthermore its an hourly program so no chance of sustainability.

This program is a program that just runs but I see the total amount of deposits contained in this program has reached a high enough number and this is an hourly program at great risk once and I'm still not sure of the benefits offered by this program because profit is a huge advantage in just a few hours we can get

well the site is brand new this time and the good point is that admin is offering 5% bonus for every investors of this site.but one thing is reality that program won't be trustable.i hope people will not invest money now.because now its an dangerous site where people can lost money.