Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

All4evercenter - all4evercenter.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

All4evercenter is a professional investment company which gives you the opportunity to receive a stable profit from stock trading. Our first goal is to bring on the Internet World a long stand program that fulfills its promises, allows those involved to secure a level of Financial Freedom that has been unobtainable in the past.

A lot of people are trying to make additional income with some investment programs or by trading on the stock market. The problem is that they don't have enough experience and they loose their money.

Plan:

Diamond Plan : 105%-110% after 1 day (Instantly Withdraw)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 105.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $8,000 110.00

Gold Plan : 140%-150% after 2 days (Instantly Withdraw)

Plan 1 $50 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $8,000 150.00

Promotion Diamond : 150% after 1 day (For first 100 active members)(Instantly Withdraw)

Plan 1 $30 - $50 150.00

Promotion Gold : 130% after 2 hours (For first 80 active members)(Instantly Withdraw)

Plan 1 $51 - $100 130.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

SolidTrustPay

Join Here

i am unable to say anything about it site considering that the i site doesn't have a a lot customers who definitely are make use of this internet site after which help make some dough in order that i have thought we would become a member of this website and also acquire the chance to help make some dough and revel in the revenue.

Something is wrong here.First plan is quite moderate and stable with a low deposit but the returns isnt high.Second plan has a high roi which would have been alot better if the deposit was low,.I dont know why admin made it so but Im not comfortable to invest here irrespective of the proof.

well i guess it good to see this program is having proof of payment inhere and hyip monitors are also having the program listed with paying status but to be sincere i dont think the program is safe for any hyip investors to invest,so i guess i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program and not forget the program isn't gonna last.

nicely some limited period plans added with the admin. i think its only the admin's strategy to attract investors in order to his site nevertheless unfortunately only 590$ invested with the members. i will not take a chance here because two times i got loss from these offers.

I have just recently come across two investment sites with this script and amount that one was a popular hyip site but i do know weather it is online now or not . any ways looks like people are making use of the old hyip scripts most of the times . 110% in a single day means looks like its better to think before investing with this program .

I think the advantage in a period of a day is a pretty good advantage we can get from the program because the minimum deposit amount is not set too high despite the benefits that we get is not too big and is quite low, but it seems the program is still less attractive to investors because the total amount of deposits contained in the program still has not reached a high enough number

just visited the site and found that there are many of hyip monitor site already monitoring and even give paying report. maybe the plan looks risky by offer pretty high profit return but with being monitored and even these hyip monitor involve to make invest, the hyip will be paying a little longer.