Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourlymoney - hourlymoney.us

sheikh

HourlyMoney.us is a high yield investment firm, dealing mainly in the gold market. The ever-increasing popularity of gold, and even more, the continuous rise in the value of gold, makes gold market a highly lucrative area for investment business. Over the years, gold market has proven itself to be the most stable market, without any considerable decrease in its value. Its value has only been increasin all throughout, and this uniqueness has made most of the investment firms around the world to involve in gold business.

plans:

9% hourly for 12 hourly

110% after 1 hour

500% after 1 day

minimum: 2$

accept: LR PM

http://hourlymoney.us/?ref=sheikh

even if this program is having a paying status with hyip monitors which i doubt, i will tell investors not to risk anything with this program.in all the plan the program is offering, i can tell the program can never sustain any of the plan they are offering and i doubt even if hyip monitors will invest with this program, i guess it best if this program is ignored.

OMG ... 500% after 1 days looks like admin have any money plans just to give money for free to the investors . and i am dam sure that this site is purely a scam sites and if we invest here i am sure that we definitly loos our funds . so in my opinion its better to skip investing with this investment program .

this hyip site offering high profit return in short term period only. for most people maybe will see it attractive because they will able to make their money double in short term period via this hyip site. but before consider to make invest, see the fact that mostly such hyip unable to paying or usually scam fast.