Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investmentprojective - investmentprojective.com

sheikh

Official Presentation Video (by Ferderick Saw)

As chief executive officer of IP Company , Reputed Person drives the strategic goals of the company and oversees all the business units. Ferderick Saw's 20 years of trading experience includes senior positions at some of United Kingdom most prestigious financial institutions.

Reputed person joined IP in February 2004 as a founding partner. Reputed Person holds an MBA from London Business School and a Bachelor of Commerce from Trinity College, University of Toronto.

plans:

8%

Daily Profit

fixed daily profit

for 45 Business Days

6% daily profit

for 28 days..........

minimum invest: 20$

accept: LR PM

http://www.investmentprojective.com/?ref=sheikh

the design used and script used on this program is way too ordinary,though i dont think the program is a good place i can advise anybody to invest,i think the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest,i believe the program will pay investors but i dont think the program will complete the term on the plan they are offering investors.

The script they are using is a very cheap hyip script and in my opinion we should not encourage this site because the script is a worst one and at the same time the investment plans of the sites are of useless plans which are not fit to invest . they are saying 6% for 28 business days but who knows the site may turn into scam with in 2 business days .

owner of this investment company is professional trader and it make me sure that this company will manage the investors fund in financial market. the profit offered is pretty high and actually still far from safe. if interested to make invest, investors should really sure that this company is trustworthy.