Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Honestearn - Honestearn.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://honestearn.net

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

honestearn.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

PLANS:

130% after 1 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 101.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

700% after 7 days

Plan 1 $30 - $5,000 110.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $10,000 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

1500% after 15 days

Plan 1 $50 - $5,000 120.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $500,000 1500.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://honestearn.net

This one here is not a good HYIP at all. Frankly, we can simply see this HYIP as a bad HYIP from the RoI offered here. It is totally impossible to make 1500% RoI only after in 15 days investment here. Better for us here not to invest on the HYIP like this one. Too risky

i aside from the high minimum investment on the 7 days plan ,i will have loved t give the program a trial, i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors and i also think this program is giving members the opportunity to do hit and run on this program.i can tell the program should be able to stay around for some weeks

well within this hyip the eye rate is 1% nevertheless all of us also won't be able to generate that since once we may withdraw your money in its entirety from that, 11 mere cents are going to be lessen since payment regarding liberty reserve even all of us will likely receive loss of 1 cent too. so please don't commit money here.

The only hyip script i never link to invest . Well script doesnt matters but as we look into the investment plans they are not a safe plane to invest because as we are seeing this days most of the hyip sites are offering high roi and they are not even paying for at least 10 days after launch . Looks like this program will also be in that list .

there is 1 hyip monitor site monitoring but the status is still waiting. because this site offer daily payment, maybe tomorrow investors will see the new status will be appear. about plan, actually this hyip site offer reasonable interest rate as far as investors keep choose to invest with minimum amount of deposit. and investors will get high profit return but not reasonable when spend high amount to invest. this way is very risky and not suggested.

I dont think the program can survive for more than 3 days with 30% daily profit which is too high for any business to last long already they have a single monitor with a waiting status,I dont know if it'll change but lets wait till evening if anything good could come out here..its not safe to invest with the program for now.