Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

lexispaco - lexispaco.cu.cc

sheikh

i am not the admin in this site!

Our company www.lexispaco.cu.cc provide our investors the opportunity to increase your investment in shortest possible time. Our team of professional traders and excellent service will do everything for you. They are engaged in it for all life, and we can give you guarantees that you won't risk your money. All you need is the desire to get a great profit. You can access from a minimum investment of $1 and withdraw your returns daily, we accept several methods of deposit such as Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney. And remember - the more you deposit, the more you earn. If you don't like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy - this program is for you. To start work with us and to do profitable investments you must read the company rules and make a deposit. Start earning money today and make your life much better with lexispaco.cu.cc!

8% hourly for 13 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

40% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $5 - $50 34.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 37.00

Plan 3 $301 - $1,000 40.00

Calculate your profit >>

130% after 1 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $20 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $300 115.00

Plan 3 $301 - $10,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

accept: LR PM

http://lexispaco.cu.cc/?ref=sheikh

Looks like this program have just launched just to scam the investors because the investment plans are of no use they are use less plans . I do know most of the hyip sites this days are coming with free domain name and the admins of the sites are not at all spending a single cent to start an hyip . this type of sites should not be encouraged any more .

i guess ordinary from the design of this program one should be able to determine the intention of the admin of this program ,i can tell this program will never pay any hyip investor that he/she can get something from the program even hyip monitors refuse to invest with the program and i guess thats a kinda sign that the program is not safe for any investor.

I am surprise to see that the admin of this hyip site willing to make partnership with some of hyip monitor site to monitoring and even able to convince them involve to make invest with high amount of money. but based on the fact, although has been monitoring and get paying status, hyip with hourly plan usually unable to last long.

I saw this program has been running in one day and had to have a total deposit high enough but it seems this new program pay a fraction of the investors because the total amount of payments made ​​by the program is still very low amount and I think this program is not a good enough place to invest