Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

iceshares - iceshares.com

sheikh

Well the concept is really good because there are only less sites this days with this shares process and i really like it . the maturity of the shares is after it get doubled that really great . and the best thing here is its minimum payout which is only $1 and more over the referral commission is really encouraging here .

I am see this program not as hyip but more similar with matrix program. here, member should search referral in order to get income or to get back their principal money. I am not see that this site promise to give daily profit till particular period and according to me then, the member income purely come from referral only.

I dont think this program is available anymore, i have being trying to access the program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program,though hyip monitors are not giving the program any rating as i was able to find only one hyip monitor that have the program listed and the hyip monitor did not invest with the program either,

I wonder why the thread starter didn't specify the plans in the program so I had to attempt accessing the site but it was unavailable. Here's the error it gave with my operamini: Could not locate

remote server

You tried to access the

address http://iceshares.com/,

which is currently unavailable.

Please make sure that the

Web address (URL) is

correctly spelt and punctuated,

then try reloading the page.

Make sure your internet

connection is active and

check whether other

applications that rely on the

same connection are

working.

I just hope this one hasn't gone too soon.