Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hussbux - hussbux.com

sezdf

banner1.gif

Welcome to Hussbux, Online and Paying Since 4 December 2012.....

Free Premium Membership For Upto 25,000 Members.1$ SIGNUP BONUS FOR 5000 MEMBERS ONLY

CytNL.jpg

✓ Earn up to 0.01 Per Click

✓ Earn up to 0.004 Per Referral Click

✓ max. DR: 100

✓ max. RR: 250

✓ interval between payments: 10 days

✓ No Investment Required!!

✓ 1$ MIMIMUM PAYOUT INSTANTLY GUARANTEED

✓ 1 Year BuxHost Subscription

✓ Honest Admin / Online 24/7 Staff

✓ method of payment: PP, PZ, LR

banner1.gif

i was thinking that its a marvelous earnings ptc but shortly afterwards seen it truly is earnings outcomes i designed decision in order to avoid it due to the fact to attain only 6 cents we've got to have to click 100 advertisings and as well we is not going to include two or three hours to conduct it.

i guess this program should be able to show proof of payment in few days from now,though the click rate on the program is ok and the minimum payout the program is offering investors is also very ok but i guess one need to wait and see proof of payment before working on this program.the program is not having much ads anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
6,833 Members | 238 Members Online | $425 Paid | 598 Refs for Rent

I really like the 425 dollars paid status. I know many does not like to invest their time in ptc as they earn small amount and spend more time in clicking. I hope I can make good income in here also but same time I just want to spend more time in sites that I can earn more than I can just earn. Becasue if I spend time clicking in here I only earn few cents compare if I spend more time in ptp forums.

give free upgrade account to new member and free cash in purchase balance. I am sure such promotion will able to attract both clickers and advertisers. by the way, this ptc site on paying status currently and I say this because there are many payment proof uploaded already in proof page of the site.

• 2 weeks later...

well its good that site provide free premium membership and 1$ sign up bonus for new members, there click rate for premium members is 1 cent which is not bad and referral earning is 40% and the minimum payout is 1$ which is east to reach but i just wanted to wait some time before join this site because i just want to clear mt doubts about this site that the site is legit or not?