Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bownmoneyday - bownmoneyday.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our site is a private investment club that specializes in Gold Markets. It was established by a group of Gold Market Veterans who have many years of successful investment experience in gold industry.

Our trading team of sixteen full-time analysts comprises qualified and experienced economists and geologists; while two consultants contribute insights on important regional markets. Our mission is to provide our investors with a stable value investment opportunity for their capital,by investing in gold or gold futures electronically to gain a stable rate in return.

Plan:

110% after 1 day

126% after 2 days

145% after 3 days

Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join bownmoneyday here

This program looks quite attractive because of the advantages offered by this program will be quite profitable for investors, according to my advantage for 2 days is a profit to be quite profitable for investors and deposit a minimum amount specified by the program is also not too high

Payment received.

Date: 12/4/2012 7:19 AM

Batch: 122680264

From Account: U4033929 (bown)

Amount: $1.50

Memo: Withdraw to ArtVict from Bownmoneyday.com

Thank you admin!

This program is meant to be paying as from tomorrow,I guess that this payment proof is a ref. comm.,I checked the rate us page now and I found out that there are 9 monitors listing it and all the monitors are listing it as paying,I think this one would still stay up for like 3 to 4 days cos it hasn't gotten enough deposits and it has started paying

despite the paying status and proof of payment this program is having among hyip monitors and in forums,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program, i can tell the admin of this program is just paying investors to attract more investors to the program and the program is gonna stop paying investors pretty soon before they know it.

this hyip have paying status so far and its proven by paying status from some of hyip monitor site and there is payment proof posted here also. unfortunately the plan is seems risky by offering high profit return. with good and correct investment method, I am sure investors still able to take advantage from this hyip site.