Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

it-funds - it-funds.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company has a leading position of online investing in high-yield portfolios of stocks of highly profitable companies in the stock market. Our innovative developments in online trading and seven years experience of trading in securities allows us to get more profit. We have a lot experience and are already fully implemented automated trading.

Plan:

101% after 4 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

One Plan: $10 and more 25.25

104% after 10 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

One Plan: $10 and more 10.40

110% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

One Plan: $10 and more 110.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join it-funds here

its really good if they 're trading from 7 decades. i possess checked their particular plans these are hourly even so the interest inside it are an excessive amount low. only 1% revenue after four hours is really sustainable. but at some point plan is usually highly high-risk. i consider people can choose at some point plan in order to earn cash in on it.

I still believe the hourly program like this because the benefits offered to its investors is very low and most advantages that we can get just 10% only and that too with a period of 1 day to make a profit and I saw this new program it runs on today and there are many possibilities of this program will pay its investors well at the moment

I think this hourly program is just a flop and at the same time it is gone here is the stats below

Information is

updated instantly:

Project started

Dec 3, 2012

Running

days 1

Total

accounts 58

Active

accounts 14

Total

deposited $ 683.47

Total

withdraw $ 253.77

Visitors

online 5

Members

online 1

Newest

Member MiSTRAPPy

Last

deposit: $ 54

(cubahavana)

Last

withdraw: $ 17.97

(canadsky)

Last update

Dec 4, 2012

Since yesterday that the program was launched the stats remains the same when I checked the site yesternight,I can't a single monitor,monitoring this program and since monitors are not listing and there is no payment proof any where,I feel that the program is dead

Yes you are right its almost being 1 days but still there is not even a single monitor listed yet . and as we can see the site says that the monitors information will be added soon . but i will try this program only after getting a clear ratings of the hyip . this days there are many sites just scamming the investors with this investment plans .

am not a fans of hourly program but i guess i will have take this program for a hit and run if the program have being launch few hours ago but the program jas being running online for more than 8 hours now i think the program is not safe and moreover all the hyip monitors that having the program listed did not invest with the program,i guess there is more to this program i dont know.

this hyip introduce their self as experienced company who has been 7 years work in financial market. with their long experience, I am sure they know well how to manage the investors money growing. but if see their plan offered, none of them that seems safe and sustainable. I just hope they able to last long even though actually I am not sure about it.