Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

increasebux - increasebux.com

mj_14327

Right now I have hard time looking for direct referrals. Its seem they don't like the 30 business days waiting period before you get paid if you are standard. But in reality. If you keep on clicking while you wait. If you reach your second minimum you already get paid.

• 4 weeks later...

I just stop awhile click and don't return for a week or two then open again and click and so on. I don't think its worth it to click and earn in here but same time I'm too sentimental to let this site go. So I just click to say that I'm active.

• 2 weeks later...

@ MeeN 2aDaK

So your planning to join in this site? Or just want to monitor it? Or if you want to invest in this site are you willing to invest more time or more money to upgrade or what? Do you have plans in here? I'm a member of this site and I'm not active in here. But don't make me wrong. This is the best ptc I have until now. I'm not just active only every day that why I stop clicking in here. But if I have time I will be active in here daily.

• 3 weeks later...

Its so hard to earn in ptc unless you invest. And right now I only recommend incrasebux as incrasebux is paying and good for many years now. In fact this month of august is the incrasebux anniversary. I don't know if its already 4 or 5 years old.

As long its pays its good. That what this is all about. If you got some thing good about this site then I suggest you try to spend more time in here clicking. I have hard time convincing my download that its patience that the key to earn in this site. I been a member of this site for two years now and this is the only site that really pays me well.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm surprise when I open my account after a long time I'm surprise that the design of the template has been change. I don't like the design. The new design reminds me of a ptc site that I once join and loss it after two months. Beside I have some feeling that a site will not last if they chance something with the site.

• Upvote 1

I'm surprise when I open my account after a long time I'm surprise that the design of the template has been change. I don't like the design. The new design reminds me of a ptc site that I once join and loss it after two months. Beside I have some feeling that a site will not last if they chance something with the site.

im against your views

i really liked the design, the previous design was like a zeus site which was very common

and second thing is that this site will last for long because this follows an investing concept. ie. invest to receive cash, so there is regular flow of cash to the admin so admin dosent needs to scam

• 2 weeks later...

Wah. I have already cashout in incrasebux via AP. Unfortunately, even you are upgraded the all of the payment processors they have are manual payments now. It used to be instant payments in PP and AP but right now when i cashout it is pending and it is now about 2 days pending. This is not good in incrasebux as i also invest here. :(

• 4 weeks later...

And as far as I know if you try to send support you end up waiting for more simply because when they review your support. Instead of acting on it they will put your request back to the first line if they find nothing wrong with your request but simply because you can't wait to get paid. That's the problem in here.

• 2 weeks later...

It is now obviously that i dont need to send a support ticket. They are moving to have payment via LR but mine with others stuck for months now and of course, i dont know how to get back of my investment. Really difficult to participate in the not stable sites usually with those required investment. :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...