Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bankinv - bankinv.eu

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Bankinvest Financial Group is one of the most dynamic and active financial organizations in Austrian today. Founded in 1949 Bankinvest went through a period of state-owned after it was privatized in December 1996. Since then, it has continuously grown in size and scope of activity taking investors every month worldwide.

Plan:

Daily

Amout Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

20.00 - 100000.00 3.00 Daily 60 Days

Principal is Returned

10 days

Amout Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

5.00 - 100000.00 22.00 At Plan Expiry 10 Days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay

Join bankinv here

3 as a number is low,3% as the daily roi for 60 days is really on the high side and this would definitely make the program not to sustain,assuming principal is not returned the program would have been a promising one,anyways I will just be watching this one

properly plans of the site are very strange. there may be high min. amount inside first plan but the interest is just 3% daily playing with the second plan the eye is 22% regular and minimum is just 5$. i please don't know why much difference the following. but otherwise i'll prefer to invest in 2nd plan of this hiyp.

i wonder why this program has refuse to share with us,the amount collected and the paid to investors,the program claim to have being running online for like 13 days now and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed just have the program listed with 2 days life span, i guess the admin of this program is trying to smart on investors and i don't think the program is safe for any hyip investor to invest.

Yea consequently second strategy or maybe the others options i do believe the program worthwhile to take a position together with without a doubt I love their own options although and i dont feel that its significantly sustainable for longer timeframe therefore enables not necessarily hoping for that by any means.

plans made ​​by the program in making profits for its investors look quite good and quite profitable for investors but I see the program is already running in the time period that is long enough for 13 days and I think this program is not a good place for the investors to invest

Just now i have visited the website and i was shocked to see that none of the images are displaying and when i am trying to register there i can see a page opening as NOt found . so know whats the reason for that . since they have long term investment plan of 60 days i do know why the admin of this hyip is so cool with out fixing the errors of the site .

first plan of this hyip site offering reasonable daily interest rate. usually it will lead the hyip able to paying for a long run. but looks like it will not applied to this hyip site because also offering not reasonable and unsustainable plan. by the way, this hyip listed on hyip monitor site and get paying status so far.