• Earn up to $0.04 for Your Click

• Earn up to $0.04 for Your Referral Click

• No Investment Required!

• We accept Paypal, Payza

• Earn Easy and Unlimited Income

• Online 24/7 Support

• Free Premium for first 10,000 Members

banner1.gif

I see the average value per click for standard member who was on this program is $ 0.01 per click to the number of ads that are given to each day is not too much that is only 7 ads only and that is still a question to me is what is the minimum payout determined by the program because I did not see it

Looks like the admin have a very good experience in managing the paid to click sites because he already have more than 2 ptc sites before and that to they are still paying . well the click rate here is quite good but the thread created have not mentioned the minimum payout of the site .

1,838 Members 45 Members Online $0 Paid 383 Refs for Rent
I really don't understand why this site is reaslly getting lots of members as this site has not paid at all. I wonder if the stats is real or just manipulated by admin of this site. Because I just have hard time believing that this site is really getting popular if this site is actually not paying right now. I hope I can find ways to understand why some ptc site get good number of members even if its not paying while other don't.

The particular press rates that they can are offering is extremely beneficial i think if we could receive a lot of adverts using this sort of rates every day then our every day earnings right here are going to be quite high the particular minimum payout is usually reduced and it can easily gotten to in a fortnight they haven't paid out some cash at this point i really hope to see resistant before i'm able to register right here.

i guess even if i want to click on this program,the click on the program will scared me away from the program, i think the program is offering members a very high click that the program will not be able to sustain.it just it best if this program is just ignored,so that members will not work on the program not get paid at the end of the day.

I really don't understand why this site is reaslly getting lots of members as this site has not paid at all. I wonder if the stats is real or just manipulated by admin of this site. Because I just have hard time believing that this site is really getting popular if this site is actually not paying right now. I hope I can find ways to understand why some ptc site get good number of members even if its not paying while other don't.

Because this site just open not long time and Min payout is not good at all atleast you must time about 25 days for reach first cashout for me It is not bad at all since this site is sister site of PTCGEN.

2012/12/06 23:39

Upgrade Offer

Upgrade to any membership for 1 year and get 30% in PB and 10% in AB

Upgrade to any membership for 6 months or 3 months and get 20% in PB and 10% in AB

Offer valid till 9th December, Server Time 23:59:59

well what a great offer added by the admin.the memberships on which we will upgrade we will get some part back in our purchase balance and we can use it for purchasing rented referrals.who can help us in reaching payout of this site.but the question is that what is the price of membership.

this ptc site offer varies per click rate and highest rate value only 1 cent. per day, standard member will able to get around 4 cent and if make upgrade, potential daily earning become increase. by giving free upgrade to premium account, looks like will make this hyip able to make good progress so far.