Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Intlinx - intlinx.com

darwin

typical value per click is written by the program I actually do think is fantastic and well-defined least amount payout amount will not be very substantial, and indeed it may need considerable time to make this happen minimum arranged payment amount is made if we really are a standard member.

well i guess hopefully this program will be having proof of payment pretty soon,the program has gotten good response from members and i hope the admin of the program will keep promise by paying investors inhere.the program is also very ok and the click rate on the program is standard,the minimum payout on the program can be reach within 10 days.

• 1 month later...

Now you will be able to earn even more IntPoints as a new offers channgel was added. It will be very easy to get them credited as you only need to view videos, so simple.

New ways to earn IntPoints will be introduced beside advertisement viewing (each view = 1 IntPoint).

IntPoint conversion rates are:

100 IntPoints = $0.01

250 IntPoints = $0.05

500 IntPoints = $0.15

1000 IntPoints = $0.40

2500 IntPoints = $1.25

5000 IntPoints = $3.00

10000 IntPoints = $7.00

• 3 weeks later...

New support system

The overall system working is the same. You can request suppor from IntLinx team submitting a new ticket using "Contact Us" link located at the footer, as before. But now there is no more need to login to read the ticket as you will receive the answer directly to your mailbox.

• 4 weeks later...

Intlinx celebrating 100 days online!

New renewal plans for rented referrals (150 and 240 days). Using these plan you can reduce the costs of your referrals till $0.14 for Premium and $0.175 for Standard members. Along with these new plans Admin permanently lowered the price for recycling to $0.05 per referral.

a reduced amount of commercials provided to clickers and in addition i am hoping management of the ptc website produce several excellent and in addition thrilling campaign in an effort to generate not only clickers and in addition marketers and great and in addition thrilling campaign like free of charge improve and in addition free of charge profit purchase a good relationship will make the internet acquire great advancement speedily.

• 1 month later...

I am not that know about this program but from the lifetime of this program i see that admin has been paying investors and all free clickers here for quite long time. also the price for rented refferals is quite cheap for many clickers who want to invest for rent refferals.