Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex as a business Do you take forex trading as a business?

ellliottt

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is not a business for me, In fact online earning systems are not a business for me but a part time thing. I am happy that I find some good earning opportunities online and they have helped me a lot. As far as taking forex as a business will need a good capital along with huge experience.

Yes, I wanna be professional online Forex trading as it can pay us with doubler money within week, But it's not for careless peoples who don't care of loosing their investment. Here is very big risk if the movement goes to reverse direction & we can loose all our spendings.... So we must educate enough in this platform to be good trader...

• 2 weeks later...

I really want to make forex as my main business ...

I think it would be advantageous ... but now I'm still in the learning stage ...

if so do not always make forex as your main business, because if too much force, will it be harm, even many who are expert traders, but they still have other businesses and not too prioitize forex business

I want to take forex as my main online business but im yet to get the cash to go for a full time training on it. The cash to learn forex offline in my resident is way too high. But i m wondering if anyone can make it as their main source of income online?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, forex is business which is high risk and also it needed many knowledges and experiences for people who wanted to success

in there. But the good news, we could use forex as our part time job because we could trade everywhere and everytime we had

spare time.

@andry777 you are correct . i think for high risk we may do forex trading first time with broker money when many broker offering bonus without deposit and for getting knowledge we may trade demo and if we have confidence than use own money. i done that and as a 24 hours open market its really great advantage of forex.

@nikhil

Yes, to reduce the risk, we must use demo account first in our trading so we won't loss too much when we are

training to do trading. We could learn the best strategy before we used that in real account. We could use forex

as our part-time business.

I am agree with you fully but after demo when we trade in real than there is probabilty of loss but we should give up and i also dont do that but always alert about my money management and definitely use if as a part-time business.

@Nikhil

Yes, after we used demo account and we have found suitable strategy and profitable off course with our style, then we could try to

real account. Sometimes, we couldn't trade well not because we are not good in trading but sometimes that was because our psychology

is not good enough and that needed some training.

@Nikhil

Yes, demo account couldn't help you to train about psychology in forex because we didn't use real money in demo account.

If you wanted to learn psychology with free of risk, you can try to follow contest trading, but it's not as real as you used real

account but it will train your psychology for a little.

I didn't find any trust on it as real business, better to try with it just for fun & getting some money with our spending amount, as we like to play poker,gambling just like that... although it's not lottery as many of us think about it wrong.... So it's only a side job or part time, time pass job...

@mowna

Oh, I am different with you. I think forex is not like gambling or betting site because it is real business which can give us good amount

of profit if we learned it well and we could analyze well. It's okay if you liked to use forex for fun only, but if you did that so you won't

get high amount of profit consistently in forex.

I didn't find any trust on it as real business, better to try with it just for fun & getting some money with our spending amount, as we like to play poker,gambling just like that... although it's not lottery as many of us think about it wrong.... So it's only a side job or part time, time pass job...

you are totally wrong about forex and it seems that you need so much study about forex. forex never gambling its a serious business and very very hard to understand this without proper study and experience . and if anyone think forex like that than huge loss awaiting for them although when i was very new also though like this.

@Nikhil

Yeah, that was right. I am agree with you, forex is not gambling which we opened position only because our feeling or our luck because

we couldn't depend on luck and feeling only in forex. There is knowledges about forex which made us could make analysis and make good

decision in forex market so we seems like, knew how to do before the event is happening.

@Nikhil

Yeah, that was right. I am agree with you, forex is not gambling which we opened position only because our feeling or our luck because

we couldn't depend on luck and feeling only in forex. There is knowledges about forex which made us could make analysis and make good

decision in forex market so we seems like, knew how to do before the event is happening.

I also agree, forex is not gambling, but there are some traders who may also make the forex as semi gambling if they only rely on other traders, regardless of the strategy

@Boniez

Forex is similiar like another investment business like real estate, stocks, etc which some people could say if we are semi-gambling

but my opinion, that is not, because we have calculated and analyzed that the possibility of profit will be greater than loss. Off course

there are some conditions which is out of our control and I think that is not gambling.

• 3 weeks later...

I also agree, forex is not gambling, but there are some traders who may also make the forex as semi gambling if they only rely on other traders, regardless of the strategy

They look at forex as a form of gambling because it only involves trading and all you have to use is your own mind and

your own strategy. Forex was connected with gambling for the mere fact that it involves your money, and all you have

to wait for is your own luck. Like in gambling, sometimes you win, and sometimes you also lose. But forex for me is not

that really a form of gambling. First and foremost, it's legal unlike gambling. And the reason why some traders lose is because

they associate trading with gambling by putting their own money on risk without even deciding what to do next.