Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pound Trade Ltd - Poundtrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Are you planning to start your online investing career? Do you wish to earn quick profit by investing in Forex? If your answer is yes, then you must consider joining Pound Trade.

Our company, Pound Trade, is an officially registered private investment company. The main aim of our company is to work on Forex. Pound Trade works hard to earn as much profit from Forex market as possible. We offer you the best possible platform for starting and expanding your online investing venture.

Plan:

BASIC ( $10 - $99 ) -> 1.5% daily

STANDARD ( $100 - $245 ) -> 2.0% daily

PREMIUM ( $250 - $499 ) -> 2.5% daily

ROYAL ( $500 - unlimited ) -> 3.0% daily

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join Pound Trade Ltd here

I think the daily benefits offered by the program is very low and I did not see the time limits specified in making profits because I do not see anything on the program but only a registration form for investment only and I think if we want to invest more well we clearly see the information on the investment program because it also would be a very good consideration to start investing

This HYIP here seems to be a nice HYIP. The script used by this HYIP is nice and pretty here. It is not to bad for us here to make investment on the HYIP like this. Hopefully this can make good profit for us here at least. And can be the star in the HYIP business

i think admin build his own script since i see that is not in PHP but in asp which i rarely see any HYIP CMS that use that programming language, and i think if that is true it means that admin already spend something here which i think is good, also this program investment rate plan is not that bad. all of the plans are good and sustainable

the hyip manage the investors money in forex trading and it should be risky. but will be good if this site have experienced trader staff because it will help the hyip get proper result in trading and of course will make the hyip able to paying investors. daily interest rate looks reasonable and so, this hyip maybe able to last long paying.

This program actually has a pretty interesting script but the program does not have a good security protection system for the site, while the program has a plan to make a profit for its investors in a period that is long enough and I think it would be very high risk for attack by the hacker

well according to the page of this program this program is on euro,well i don't think majority of hyip investors have some money in there euro account,though i haven't register with the program to know the term of the program properly but i think the program is a very good place to invest,the total return offered is very reasonable but the admin should add security to the program since the program is like a long term program