Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WinterProfit - winterprofit.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Winterprofit is a private investment company designed to grow over time and be able to compete in the highly competitive field of high-yield investment. Winterprofit was founded in 2002. Winterprofit was created by a group of professional traders, qualified experts, skilled analysts and experienced bankers with well-diversified areas of expertise such as stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, energies.You will get a lot of benefits by working with us. All the factors influence the achievement of our company success, and ensure that you invests in a stable and experienced company. It is impossible for an ordinary person with many responsibilities to allocate sufficient time to manage its capital. That is why this action should be entrusted to professionals like us.

Plan:

105% - 131% after 1 day,112% - 212% after 2 days,130% - 310% after 5 days,165% - 422% after 7 days

Min Spend $10

Referral Commission 5%

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Join WinterProfit here

This program is newly launched and it has already gained 1,420 as the total deposits,the script used for the site is so professional,the site is fully secured,the roi offered might not be reasonable and sustainable but I guess the admin will be paying for some time,I checked the rate us page,it hasn't gained support from monitors,investors needs to give it some time to see if monitors will be added

To make 422% RoI after one week investment here, actually very high and not reasonable plan at all here. So, it is better for us here not to make investment on the HYIP like this one, because it can not sustain too long in the market. Better for us to skip this kind of HYIP here

another typical hyip site, i mean short term one. since we can see the plans that they have reflected short term hyip so much. but this kind of rate can be sustainable after some days they running, but for 2 or 3 rounds i think this program can sustain and pay members without any problems

have cool site script and moreover already completed with ddos and ssl protection. there is "rate us" page in the website but still empty at the moment. maybe tomorrow hyip monitor site will be appear there. by the way, all plan offering high profit return and even though maybe this hyip will be paying, it will not last for a long run for sure.

benefits offered by this program I think is pretty good because we can get a high enough profit but if we take advantage during the first day of course it will only produce a very small profit as most programs like this only provides benefits without the return of capital, we should take advantage of a period of 2 days only because it would be quite profitable and still not too risky

it

will only produce a very small profit as most

programs like this only provides benefits without the

return of capital

this is not true,if you are taking advantage of the program you are expected to get your principal back,and I would tell you that the profit realised is not very small,it is much,i.e. If you invested $10,you will be getting $10.50 the next day,this really not reasonable and sustainable but I will tell you that if you can take advantage of this program by investing $10,you can get up $12.50 the next day,that is why I prefer programs like this,you are getting up to $12.50 with the help of a RCB