Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

etorofund - etorofund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are providing you with an opportunity to receive high returns on your investment but in contrast of other hyips we are the most reliable investment club. We do not claim that is easy to make high profits without knowledge and long time experience. We are experienced traders working online for years in various trading markets.

Plan:

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $50 20.00

150% After 1 Day

Plan 1 $51 - $500 50.00

170% After 1Day

Plan 1 $501 - $1,000,000 70.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Join etorofund here

The Average return here is high, therefore the program doesn't stand a chance of staying long so the hit and run should be applied here so as to minimize the risks. Interestingly, the duration of all the plans are the same(just a short period of 1day) but that won't change the fact that the returns are high. Investing in this program after the 2nd day will be a foolish thing to do.

This site is using the most common script. So far I see few how pays for few days to few weeks and theirs lots of hyip site using this script who turn to scam early. Now its up to use to decide if we think this site is good to invest and do hit and run or not. Because this is now about using our guts feel. If we think we can still earn in here then we can still earn in here.

yeah i agree with some people here that said this program's script is not that good, and also their script is common script that used by many hyip sites before and i only see few investors that want to spend their bucks for this program but the most important thing is the plans that they have is sustainable

good to see there are some of hyip monitor site monitoring and even involve to make invest. but the investment amount is not too high and it due to maybe those hyip monitor site also not sure that the hyip will able to give them profit. well, its reasonable if consider that the hyip offer very high profit return in short term period only.

I only see the total withdrawal is on the program for only $ 11.31 only while the program is already running one day and total deposits that exist in this program are still amounted to very low and I think the program is pretty high risk despite evidence of payment of any an investor who is in the program

well there is no minimum investment here i think that is very good so investors with low funds can invest here also and it is good to see payment proof i think that will encourage many investors but the roi offered here is very high and i think they wont sustain it for up to five days but i think those who do a hit and run at the right time will make profit here.

yeah i agree with some people here that said this program's script is not that good, and also their script is common script that used by many hyip sites before and i only see few investors that want to spend their bucks for this program but the most important thing is the plans that they have is sustainable

I don't see any plan that is sustainable here. All the plans are promising high returns within just a short period of a day. We shouldn't be deceived by the fact that the program is presently paying monitors as some programs may pay monitors just to maintain a good Paying Status but may end up scamming investors. This program may be just one of them.

it seems the program is still quite good in providing payments to its investors because I see the total number of existing deposits on the program has reached a considerable amount and the payment made is increased than the previous day and hopefully this program will continue to provide payments to its investors

Well that is true for sure the program is paying very well but we dont have rely 100% on this program because its only the first plan that eveen look a bit sustainable aside from that no other plan look sustainable and I think will not sustain the program for one day online this is very sure.

Thats really great to see the site with paying status since 6 days from all the monitors and that is really an appreciable thing we can do to the admin of this program . Well though the investment plans are no reasonable i wonder how can the admin able to pay such a huge returns to the investors . I think nothing wrong to have a try on this program .

well i can only tell members inhere to invest wisely with this program,though the program is having a paying status from hyip monitors but there is one hyip monitor that's having the program listed with not paying status, i don't know if the program has started engaging in some kinda selective payment but i can only tell investors to invest wisely..check this link to see the hyip monitor that's having the program listed not paying status.http://www.bakster.com/?a=details&lid=8321