Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

essexinv - essexinv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Essex Investment Company is the U.S. Government's development finance institution.

From the moment of our creation, Essex Investment Company aims at increase in our customers welfare and creation of favorable conditions for foreign investments attraction. Basic fields of activity of Essex Investment Company are corporate finance, security trading, asset management, and direct investments. Harmonious work of our team, proactive analytic s and the latest technological solutions uncover unique market opportunities for us. Using our benefits, we offer the best investment solutions.

Plan:

$30 --- $1000 8%

$1001 --- $5000 9%

$5001 --- $10000 10%

$10001 --- $20000 11%

$20001 --- $30000 12%

$30001 --- $50000 13%

Accepts: LibertyReserve, Perfectmoney

Join essexinv here

The script used for this program looks so poor,the site is not secured,I checked the rate us page and all I can see is SUNPOLL listed in the page and other monitors are coming soon,SUNPOLL that is listed is not even showing any status for the program,since the program is newly launched lut us wait until tomorrow and see if the status will change

Well, we have to be so careful with the news made and written on the website of this HYIP. It seems, this HYIP has the news on September. But actually this HYIP is not available on September yet here. It is still a new HYIP and just made in November 2012. So, we have to be careful

i think we can invest on this hyip without having any fear because its a paying site and is 20 day old now.i got few payments from it when it was newly launched but i am not investing again because hyips turned into scam any time so that i am not investing here again.

This program is already running a long time and I think if at the time we make an investment I think it is a risky thing because it is likely the program is only running until a specified time period to make a profit for its investors and we should really have a very good consideration before starting investment in this program

they are lots of reasons why i cant advise anybody to give this program a trial,the minimum investment on the program is way too high for me and the program is not attractive,the admin of the program did not spend much on the program,the program look too ordinary and no professional touch on the design of the program