Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cutefund - cutefund.net

CuteFund is a crowdsourced mutual fund. Investing in mutual funds recently has become one of the most profitable ways of trading. Since it has some advantages over other types of investments, for

example, that the transaction costs are divided among every mutual fund shareholder which, our traders

are able to get more earnings so that to pay our investors such high interests.

Up to 2.2% Daily For 60 Business Days (Principal Return)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 1.10

Plan 2 $200 - $2,000 1.50

Plan 3 $2,000 - $10,000 1.80

Plan 4 $10,000 - $50,000 2.20

http://cutefund.net/?ref=zeusgold.com

2.2% daily interest rate is including high especially if consider principal return after period investment end. its little bit risky hyip program but the good thing is admin this hyip program make partnership with hyip monitor site to monitoring but still waiting status so far.

The site is having a well structured plan of offering reasonably good daily returns for all 5 days a week and having the principle locked till maturity. The profit seem to be a bit low since the principle is locked but yet more sustainable and expect the site to run long

3 Days life time but listed on monitors recently and has waiting status,

Site design and look is simple

the only good thing in this program i notice is their plans have quite reasonable returns of 1.1-2.2% daily

Minimum invest though is 10$ and is affordable, but we need to wait to get back principle to reach bep in first plan.

Good to note the site is back online and its running for 6 days

Its using a simple design and a cheap script

There is no Live support service neither the site has published its stats so ts becoming difficult for the investor to obtain information about the site deposit and withdrawals to study the success of the plans

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.1-2.2% daily is really quite reasonable and attractive returns offered by this hyip

60 days deposit term is good in the sense that we can withdraw principle after 2 months,

Minimum is 10$ and is not a big amount,

Yes, this is really good recipes, but Do you think that the site will continue 2 months,

I think that the recovery of capital depends on your luck here, the most important thing here ,

is whether profit rates offered by the site enough to achieve a good profit,

I do not think so .

2.2% daily payout seem good and i always prefer to join sites which pays higher payout ratio daily as it will enable us to recover my principle soon before the site stop paying

Further as the site pays only on the business days it may take up to more than two months to break even