Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlystar - hourlystar.biz

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Hourlystar.biz is a leading global investment manager that provide financial expertise both to the companies, and private investors worldwide. Our goal is providing investors the higher yields than bank deposits while minimising the risks normally associated with higher performing investments.

Distinctive feature of our company is the disciplined and structured approach to the property and finance markets. We believe that our unique investment techniques and substantial organisational strengths will make every our investor really wealthier . We have successfully combined an established local presence with the resources of a major global network and the discipline of a clear global investment process.

Plan:

115% AFTER 1 HOURS - 140% AFTER 1 HOURS

Accept

LibertyReserve

Referal

up to 15%

Instant Withdraw

Join Here

115% AFTER 1 HOURS - 140% AFTER 1 HOURS

Useless. This is really hard to make good income in a hyip site simply because theirs just too many darn hourly hyip site. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here. But theirs really no way you can earn in an hourly hyip site unless maybe if you are close to admin and admin told you how long his hyip site wil pay if ever its going to pay at all.

I do understand why this monitors miss guide the investors by showing the wrong status . and one questions to the monitors how can this program sustainable and here the admin is paying 115% after just an hour . is the admin that much risk person to give money for free . this type of people are making the hyip field corrupted . because of this money of the investors are leaving the hyip sites .

Mostly all our we will not trust the investment plans which offer just 115% after a day but here the admin is paying 115% just for a hour so how can investors trust this hyip site . and i am sure that even a newbie investor can understand easily that this site is a scam program for sure .

Yea, most of the Admins are promising more than they can afford to pay so their program end up not completing even one round. I think I should give this program a miss as well. I have recorded more losses this days than profit. I better be more careful now than before.

Most of times you can just judge the site weather it is paying or not just by looking into the site plans , design and security measures and finally the monitors . and if you are good in analysing this then you will be avoiding the loosing of funds . and try to be careful when you invest in the hyip programs because this days they are turning into scam very soon .

i might have love to risk some little cash on this program if this hourly program has just being launch,but the program has being running online for over 24 hours now and despite the paying status this program is having from hyip monitors,the program still remain not a safe place for any hyip investor to invest,not even hit and run is advisibale.

high profit given in hourly term and actually this is risky plan. but I am really surprised because many investors already join and even make invest. it proven by current total money deposited that already reach more than $300.000. well, maybe it due to the hyip already get paying status from a hyip monitor site.

There is no hourly paying HYIP will be a star in the HYIP business here. Because we all know, all hourly paying HYIP will collapse faster than the daily paying HYIP. Even for many years in HYIP, there is no and never hourly paying HYIP can sustain for 6 months in the business.