Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kleosfx - Kleosfx.com

xetang

Welcome to KleosFX!

KleosFX was founded by group of entrepreneurs and foreign exchange dealers. We have been off line for the past 5 years and now technology has made it imperative for us to make an impact and expand our program all over the globe. Our primary focus has been and will continue to be honesty, integrity and professionalism.

Up to 4% daily for 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 3.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.50

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 4.00

Up to 6% daily for 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 5.50

Plan 3 $10,001 - $100,000 6.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://kleosfx.com/?ref=zozo278

5 dollars minimum and only going to earn 4% a day. In that case its going to take 28 days before we can reach bep in here. I doubt its can last that long but same time I'm hoping that its can last that long. I'm just wondering if compounding in here is allowed. Because if I have 5 dollars I prefer to compound for a week then request payments and hope I will be paid.

This is another after 1 day program and the admin has decided not to use the name for it,this one is called 3% daily for 1 day...lol,the roi offered falls on the high side and it is not sustainable but the truth is,hit and run is suitable for this type of a program cos it will surely pay for some days

I think among all the 3 investment plans i think the first and last investments are quite reasonable to invest , and 15 daily for 1 days means a total of 104% after a single day , Not bad i am sure that most of the investors will be welcoming this investment plans to invest . Good to see the site having ssl security later to protect from attacks .

have simple site script but attractive enough. also has been completed with ddos and ssl protection. in this case, admin seems serious to give security to investors so they can make transaction and login to the member area without worry with hacking activity. by the way, I see there are many hyip monitor site monitoring and involve to make invest too. it make me sure that this hyip will last long paying.

Well the site has a very good script and design with SSL protection and since it has been running for two days it has also received a Paying status in monitors so we can be sure that this site is not a scam one but instead a genuine. The ROI offered here is also seemingly very stable and risk free.