Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sureinv - Sureinv.com

xetang

Imagine, you are taking part in an investment scheme that previously perceived to be reserved for the rich and wealthy, due to large minimum investment amounts. Now imagine you can join - with low minimum deposit amounts and rapid daily payouts.

INVESTMENT PLANS:

Plan 1: 5% On weekdays for 30 days, principal included

Plan 2: 4% On weekdays for 45 days, principal included

Plan 3: 3.5% On weekdays for 60 days, principal included

Min $10

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: https://sureinv.com/?ref=zozo278

If we can make calculation about the RoI offered by this HYIP here, the Roi offered by this HYIP is still good and nice. This is not bad at all, because it is written here, the principal is included on the RoI. Well, so, in this way, this HYIP can stand longer and hopefully can give profits to its investors

I really don't understand why its counted 30 days and not weeks since only going to pay on weekends. And since weekends means you can earn twice a week only since theirs only two days in weekends and you can earn 10% in a week. I guess you need 10 weeks just to reach bep in here. I don't know if its good to try this one as the waiting period is long and beside you will only going to know if its still paying on weekends.

The roi is sustainable for me 1.6% daily for 30 days will be really good and trust able . Good to see the site is having the ssl security layer to protect the site from any attacks and also the scrip really looks great . and if the admin can pay the members honestly i think this will be a best investment program .

yeah ur correct that roi is sustainable also for me 1.6% daily for 30 days and i hope it is an trusable program an paying status,so i will try to invest here ,but still there will be riskeir program in the hyip programs whether it will pay are not and i think so many investors are active in this programs by investing with good plans

Well,I haven't checked the program if it has ssl encryption and antiddos protection,accotding to the thread starter,the link posted shows that the site is not secured but as far as I am concern I think that the roi offered is really reasonable and sustainable

As they are using business days model so people should like it so much. But their 30 days plan is little bit high. Because we expect some short term plan like 10 to 15 days. But we also can make monthly based profit scheme. Though they have ssl certificate but they need to improve their design template. Because it needs some more attraction.

• 2 months later...

Since the program has been living for more than two months now, all the three plans offered in this program have been successfully done with the first cycle, including the last one, with 60 days term, Sureinv doesn't return principal, so we can expect this popular program to stay active for further round too.

amazing, only one word that i can say about this site, even not all here is investors but this program truly made a good progress and they are still online until now and that is for more than 400 days, so it means more than one year, first i think that is because admin can manage the money well. overall they are one of the hottest site that still online

daily profit rate offered is looks high but its including principal. if calculated it again without involving the principal, we will found that this hyip offering reasonable daily nett profit rate. it would make the admin able to paying investors for long period. according to me, the site is really promising and possibly able to attract many investors to join and make invest.

The return on investment is lasting to me 1. 6% daily pertaining to 1 month will be excellent along with have confidence in in a position and its good to find out the site having ssl security level to defend the web page via virtually any violence plus the scrip genuinely seems fine and if the admin pays the users honestly i believe this will be a new greatest investment decision plan.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest news letter update from SureInv asking it's members to support with payment notifications on forums, FaceBook etc !

Feb-1-2013 08:17:57 PM

News 1. February 2013

Hello all

Last week we have talked about a Client Promotion program, after receiving many emails from clients, asking if they can get actively engaged in promoting sureinv and if we are willing or able to offer incentives to those who do -- as one would expect, above the 5% referral commission already in place.

First things first: We are very happy with the gradual growth of sureinv. On the other side, to maintain it, advertising is without any question a necessity. Since we never know in advance if any advertising campaign is worth the $$$ spent, we have drew up an action plan, with the objective to involve our clients in actively promoting sureinv and at the same time offering incentives in doing so.

To cut a long story short, we made up our minds and are glad to offer the following promotions for all our clients, active or inactive.

1. Post, post, post…

Never forget: We care about you as much as you care about us! So please do your part and say thank you, if you got paid. We think we can expect from our active clients to vote for us on one of the monitors, or to post a short payment notification in one of the forums or chartrooms -- or even on our Facebook page. Don't forget, we'll pay you back - daily!

All you need to do is to post if you got paid by sureinv in one of the public forums or monitors listed on our website here. Don't forget to include your sureinv username in the post to become part of the draw.

There will be three main prizes of $100, $50 and $20 and three consolation prizes of $10 each. All prizes will be paid direct to your payment processor account of choice.

The winners will be selected randomly by sureinv from a list of entries and all winners will be informed via email, using the email address we have on file. We will also publish links to the winners posts -- to make the entire contest transparent.

Closing date is February 28th and the winners will be announced on March, 1st.

2. Forum signatures

Now, this is a great one to promote sureinv, if you are a regular poster on public forums! Just add your sureinv referral link to your signature and keep posting -- in this case, it doesn't even matter for which program you're posting or if you have an active deposit with us or not, you will always promote sureinv as well! We've noticed, a lot of our clients are promoting us this way already. Thank you, and keep doing so -- you will be automatically added to the list of entries.

For the rest of you, just add your referral link to your signature -- some forums even allow banners to be added as well. You'll find our banners in your back office, already made up with your referral link.

For the forum signature contest we will grant three prizes of $200, $150 and $100 -- paid direct to your preferred payment processor account.

The winners will be selected randomly by sureinv from a list of entries and all winners will be informed via email, using the email address we have on file. We will also publish links to the winners posts -- to make the entire contest transparent.

Closing date is February 28th and the winners will be announced on March, 1st.

3. sureinv Facebook and/or Skype groups

This is a profitable one, for any engaged and serious promoter!

Like to manage your sureinv Facebook or Skype group? Just do it!

We understand from the feedback of our clients that there is some real need of sureinv chat groups in certain markets. So far we have received group requests for the English, Russian and Indonesian markets.

If you think you are capable of managing any Facebook or Skype group for sureinv, please contact us now via Email. Apart from allowances to market sureinv in your region, there will be a second tier ref commission of 3% granted as well, for all clients joining sureinv through the groups and paid to the group owner on top of the first tier 5% commission paid to the direct referrer. Also we will personally take part in all groups on a weekly base to support your group and our clients.

Let's get active now!

Whatever you are up to in the days ahead -- I hope its profitable.

With best regards,

TJ