Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Allientus - Allientus.biz

xetang

Reliable Investment Company

Our clients are serious investors. They aren't interested in gambling with their money, and would rather deal with a reliable and profitable online investment management company instead of a bank with low interest.

INVESTMENT PLANS

Plan Level Investment Amount Interest Period

Level 1 $10 - $2,999 2.0% Daily 75 Days

Level 2 $3,000 - $9,999 2.5% Daily 75 Days

Level 3 $10,000 - N/A 3.0% Daily 75 Days

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG, Payza, Paypal

Join here: http://allientus.biz/?ref=zozo278

The script is really great and i am sure that if the admin manages the site and pay honestly to the members then i am sure that this will be one of the best hyip with in a short period of time and also they have a very good support . i have a chat with them once and made my queries solve .

That's right,I will take 50 days for investors to break-even and the remaining 25 days to sweep profits,the program would only be sustainable if the admin is a honest person,though the roi offered for 75 calender days is so reasonable and sustainable,I am short of cash now,I would have invested in this one

In three plan I guess only one plan can last long. The rest of the plan will going to turn to scam. As theirs no way this site will going to pay you back if you going to invest 3,000 dollars in here and on second hand who will going to invest his 3,000 dollars in here if he can open his own hyip site by just spending 1,000 dollars or even less? So I'm sure its not worth it to try this plan and the 10,000 dollars plan.

There is no points of one plan lasting long and the rest turn to scam no if the program will scam its scam off all the plan and not some and leave some as for me what I think in here is that its our responsibility to determind if we should keep on investing with the program or not.

• 2 months later...

Strange this program has no monitor added to their site, neither ratings page, but actually this program has been paying for well over two months now, apparently the first cycle with the 75days plan is coming to an end successfully, principal is included in daily ROI, so total of 150% is paid in one cycle.

Strange this program has no monitor added to their site, neither ratings page, but actually this program has been paying for well over two months now, apparently the first cycle with the 75days plan is coming to an end successfully, principal is included in daily ROI, so total of 150% is paid in one cycle.

their rating page is not updated well, maybe you can check some site for it dude, and according to what i get here this program is paying for 69 days and also they have some big hyip monitoring sites like goldpoll or hyipexplorer and hyippopular, so i think this program doing well for now aside from it we still have chance to get more profit from the plans that they offered here

even though the site not listed on hyip monitor site, I see there is some of hyip monitor site involve to make invest. I don't know its kind of monitoring or not but the name of allientus.biz obviously not listed on their hyip monitor site. I think those hyip monitor site have no monitoring agreement with allientus.biz and if they involve to make invest, its based on their own willing and not based on agreement.

I haven't had time to check the 'rate us page' of this program but when I checked AllMonitors.net, I noticed that good monitors such as GoldPoll and HyipExplorer are viewing this program and they are having a Paying status. Majority of monitors viewing the program are having a Paying status as well with only few having a Waiting status. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/allientus.biz.

• 2 months later...

i has not been sure that hyp can remain paying for such number of days. the sustainability of this hiyp has changed the all thoughts regarding it and today i also wish to make investment for this hiyp with this week. lets hope this hyip can complete their plan once more.

I think this program although hourly will do well and may last for few days before turning scam because it has a unique script and design and the roi aren't that high although the profits will be realized within a short duration of hours. It will be safer to avoid investing here because hourly programs have a bad reputation.

this program is a complete old program and the admin of the program has really done well with this program,the program is on it way to complete the second round on the term and plan offered by the admin, though the daily return is very reasonable and sustainable,admin is really doing well we with this program and good to see admin upgrade the security on the program

• 1 month later...

Allientus a mid term project that makes instant payments has been paying for more than six months, they seem to have changed the plans recently, to three levels with the same term, for twenty days but the daily ROI changes depending on the amount range invested, old project with new plans to attract more investors to the program.

Allientus is a famous mid term program, that has a nice Alexa global ranking of 24K, even the traffic for the past few weeks or months has been consistently growing to this program, possibly it's sustainable ROI offered in these plans as well as instant payment system attracted customers so far.

• 2 weeks later...

despite the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am still not sure if the program, it would be a good place for as investors to invest, because most likely only admins will provide payments to its investors in just a few days, after that the admin will never give payment again

Yea this is true for real so lets just hope that we are going to make alot of profit here because we are expecting something more good here and this can help us go along way in solving more problem so we just need to be careful with every step we take here.

This is a long term hyip and all of its plan is 75 days plan. I do hope to make good income in here in the long run. So far I'm worried that LR is down right now. I don't know if this site is going to continue paying and if ever LR will not going to return what processor will this site is going to use? Its so frustrating that LR is down right now. I don't know if its for maintenance or for good.

We all know that its very risky to attempt to invest with any program here so for me the best thing which I can just say here is that any investor who wish to invest here in this hyip site must be sure to make sure that he see some of the payment proof which the program is offering before attempt to invest