Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Historybux - historybux.com

darwin

34384088506675837204.jpg

75549437661175131906.jpg

5 levels membership for your chose to earn more.

Earn Up to $0.008 for your click!

Earn Up to $0.004 for your referral click!

No investment required!

$1.40-1.30-1.10 Minimum Cashouts for standard

$2-1.90-1.80 Minimum Cashouts for antiquity memb.

Accept PayPal, Payza, STP

FREE antiquity membership for first 500 members!

1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

Free registration, thank you:

HISTORYBUX - Click.View.Earn money.

banner1.png

• 2 weeks later...

May be the members will be taking time to reach the minimum payout in this site because of there click rate . and have you seen the payment proof section they are many proofs already posted so this tells us that the admin have started paying . and i will join here for the free upgrade membership , the admin is offering free premium membership to the newbie members .

• 3 weeks later...

this ptc is one of good place for advertisers because offering low price of advertisement package. for every 10000 view, this site set $1 price. I see rarely a ptc site offer such good offer for advertisers and with such offer, I am sure many advertisers will be interested to join.

• 2 weeks later...

as a matter involving actuality clickers are not following your advertisements they are only with your money can buy i always think is possible right here. Well this software can be offerring totally free anguity account in order to first 500 customers the beneficial method in order to entice workerr, I hope they are going to sooner or later pay customers inhere.

good to see this program is still keeping to his word,the program is still paying members,the program has being paying click members since and the admin of the program have not increase the minimum payout on the program,click rate on the program is reasonable and the program is having good number of activity to encourage other members to click on the program.

4,534 Members | 65 Members Online | $1,192 Paid | 47 Refs for Rent

This site has paid more than 1,000 dollars already. That's a good earning if you ask me. I think its best if we can find ways and means to make good profit in here. The best is always to find a good number of referrals. Its also good to continue clicking but not upgrading unless you have sufficient referrals in here. I know many does not like to invest money in here. but if you want to make money you need to spend money.

• 1 month later...

Its seems this ptc site is really wanting to make history. So far I see this site looking good and running good. its seems if you are a ptc clicker you will going to like this site and join this site. I know ptc site we can only earn few dollars a month even if we have good way to find referrals we can still end up earning small amount since we also need to invest and upgrade to accomodate referrals.

• 4 weeks later...

My concern right now is this 50% back. For me this is a clear sign that this site is near its end. Lets face is a site that offers big discount in ptc sites usually is their way of getting investors before they turn to scam so for me chance are this site is going to turn to scam. I do hope I can join and not invest and still end up going to make some profit in here. But same time I'm worried that its going to stop paying soon.