Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dkney - dkney.com

for first plan, profit offered is reasonable but little bit high for second and third plan. using cheap script and there is no other option of period plan unless investment for lifetime. they could be scam anytime, especially there is no hyip monitor site monitoring at all.

The script is the ones you can get for free now. So there is no money spent in that. Second the security is really shining far away...

And last the roi is not in my eyes sustainable over the nearest time....ill give this hyip a week and half...then i think they are just gone.

I don't think at this point there is someone who would go for the 3rd plan, well the first plan is I agree the majority that it is sustainable but as I look at the monitor with the waiting status it's kind of a minus for me, it's just indicate that they aren't paying on time.

Site stats

Started Dec 18, 2010

Running days 3

Total deposited $ 145.00

Total withdraw $ 0.92

Visitors online 6

Last update Dec 21, 2010

The site stats indicate the hyip is running for 3 days but so far the response it has got from its investors are low and if this situation continue there is less chances for the admin will continue the site and he may close down soon

0.1% - 1% Hourly for lifetime

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $160 0.10

Plan 2 $161 - $500 0.15

Plan 3 $501 - $5,000 0.50

Plan 4 $5,001 and more 1.00

All payments are made to your account Daily& Hourly.

Minimum spend is $10 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via Liberty reserve. If you don't have an Liberty reserve account, you need to get one.

Based on the above information it is clear the admin failed to double check for the information before publishing as in both the places the minimum investment is stating different amounts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
SSL connection error.

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don't have.

More information on this error

Iam getting the above message when ever i try to access the site today and not sure the reason behind it

So will try it another day but hope its just some DDOS attack and no other serious problems