Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bankpaying - Bankpaying.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://bankpaying.com

Bank Paying Inc. have a fund of more than 10 million and its increasing day by day. So, join us and get you Financial Freedom.

Bank Paying Inc. is a large-scale internationally based organization operate in accordance with United States. Bank Paying Inc was founded in 1998 and became incorporated in 2002. Whether it is your first attempt,or you are an experienced investor, it is always important for you to have confidence in your investment company, and to feel you can rely on us for help and guidance in all of your financial affairs. We are the biggest independent corporate service provider

PLANS:

Investment Programs

4 % Daily FOR 70 Days

Amount Range Percent(%) Cashout Term Total Duration

10.00 - 4999.00 4.000 Daily 70 Days

4.6 % Daily FOR 70 Days

5000.00 + 4.600 Daily 70 Days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://bankpaying.com

Only have some monitors approved for this site at this time and don't have any monitors to invest here, I think that it is not good status although site just launch not long, other, I too can't access site with your link, you should check and edit again it, site have script very good with enough protection program, but if admin want site to run long, he too should promote more monitors for "Paying" status

looks like this hyip will manage the investors money in financial markets and with low daily interest rate, I think it easy to this site paying the investors. looks promising according to me but still need payment proof to ensure that this hyip is truly reliable one.

Indeed, the program has a very high return as well as the daily benefit that we will get on the program is also quite good, except that the program also has an excellent safety protective system would like but I can not see the amount of deposits that already exist in the program and total payments made ​​by the program

• 1 month later...

Good to see the proof of payments but 70 days is just a long wait. I hope I can make good income in here I really do but I don't think its going to last long. Anyway in two to three weeks I guess its going to have a paying status since the site plan is 70 days. But I don't think this site is really going to pay until it reach 70 days. I'm sure its going to turn to scam in less than a month.

Investment Programs

4 % Daily FOR 56 Days

10.00 - 4999.00 4.000 Daily 56 Days

4.6 % Daily FOR 56 Days

5000.00 + 4.600 Daily 56 Days

these are the new plans from this hyip which are really looking sustainable.its looks like a professional hyip and also having many good features but one feature is missing here that they are not showing their stats.i think they must display it on home page.

well am not here to spread bad news on this program but i guess investors need to be careful now as one hyip monitor that have the program listed with paying status before has change the status of the program to problem, i just hope the admin of the program has not started selective payment on the program,check this link to the status of the program on this hyip monitor..http://maxhyip.com/proginfo?id=12304

Basically, once we see even just one Hyip Monitor listed this as "Problem" some may follow because it's just a matter of time, the time that they have set for that mark. It usually follows with "SCAM" status, it's better if everyone knows that especially this month that many are shutting down.

That is really bad to see that the site is having the closed status from the monitors and i didn't expect this from this hyip program because i was really very much impressed with the script of the site and also have good security measures so i expected the site to be only for a long time . but today i am seeing the scam status from monitors that is really bad .

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/bankpaying.com?final=1