Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fotexinc - Fotexinc.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

At Fotex Inc, Our objective is to enhance financial security and create wealth for investors by providing actively investment management and services that include advice, implementation and investments to leading families and institutional investors around the world.

Fotex Inc was set up by a group of skilled private investors in late 2009. The wide-ranging activities of the investment team cover investment service specialized in relation to Stock, Gold, Silver Trading, Currencies and Mutual Funds.

Plan:

Basic: 1% Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days.

Advance: 1.5% Interest send to your account daily for 365 days. Principal return at the end of 365 days. Compounding available.

Premier: 2.5% Interest send to your account daily for 350 days. Principal return at the end of 350 days.

Accept LR,PM.

Join Fotexinc here

All the investment plans they are offering are quite good though they are offering very less roi i feel they are sustainable for me and most of the investors . and all the investment plans here are of long term investment plans so i am sure that you can make a good profits from this programs .

• 2 months later...

Fotex Inc has been paying for around three months now, this program since they offer low ROI 1% every business day for a year term, I think this kind of plan can last longer than expected, even the program designed much professional.

Fotex Inc has been paying for around three months now, this program since they offer low ROI 1% every business day for a year term, I think this kind of plan can last longer than expected, even the program designed much professional.

no wonder if they can achieve something like this, paying for long time and also gain trust from many investors. also i see their status in hyip monitors are paying, so i cannot say much words but if people really want to invest here i think still there are some chance to earn profit or at least BEP

• 3 months later...

Fotex Inc has efficient program features like profit calculator, regional representatives, as well as video representation of the program etc, thye have various plans in offer depending on the amount range one can afford to venture with them.

Online e-currencies lik LR & PM allowed to venture with as well as Westren Union and Wire transfer also allowed for investors in this long term project that pays quite low ROI for life, with no principal return for life, the interest is not fixed but varies depending on the plan we select and invest in.

• 2 weeks later...

although the long-term benefits offered by the admin is quite good and is in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit, but I am still not sure if the admin can survive and continue to run with a very long time, and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

All the roi which the program offer here seems to be very sustainable but the problem here is that the program will never last that long because the entire program seems to be paid upto 350days which is not possible at times here its not the best here for sure so we need to be very careful for sure.

LR is down right now and I don't think its going to come back since LR owner has been arrested. I don't know how true is this but I think if LR will be done for good theirs no way we can end up getting paid. I'm frustrated right now that I loss big amount of money since most of my earnings come from LR. I don't know if this hyip site will going to pay us using other processor if LR will not return.

@Budado, I dont even think that the program will pay into the LR or something what I know is thaththe chance for LR to come back online is very slim so lets not have hope at all for this mess and this program also contain some hourly program .

• 4 months later...

Fotex Inc has launched a new plan, that is up to 30% daily for 30 days and this promo plan has 10,000 units available of which only around 4000 have been sold out thus far !

2013-10-11 15:43:11

30 Days Plan Launch !
We pay up to 30% daily for 30 days in 30 Days plans. Only offer for limited 10000 units of investment. 1 unit = $500. Once the 10000 units sold out, this plan will close for new investment.

wow! this program is not a new program only and the program has being running online few days away from completing a year online,though the program is long term program and i believe only hyip will have invest with this program as investors will have thought the program is gonna take too long to complete a round.

Wow unbelievable this site has successfully completed its first round. Its paying from more than 375 days now. This huge period is enough to prove this site reliable. I am not investing here because i am a small investors and i will get only 10 cents profit if i invest 10$ here.but the members who can invest more than 100 can earn profit in dollars.

• 3 months later...

The bonus offer that was launched on 25th December which was valid until 4th January 2014 was expired, it was a good promo offer from this long term program, Fotex Inc, this offer was for investors who invest $1000 or above, it will give 40% bonus of invested amount, which was a profitable deal for a limited period of ten days until 4th January.