Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Angel-fund - Angel-fund.co

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://angel-fund.co

We help build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.We combine intellectual with financial capital to serve some of the largest and most important industry leaders Our culture of teamwork and commitment allows for each of us in Investment Banking to be an entrepreneur - and to consistently deliver at the highest level on behalf of ourselves, our shareholders and our clients.

PLANS:

1 year 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $100 2.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

Calculate your profit >>

100 days 3.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

Calculate your profit >>

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 10.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 20.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 50.00

Accept : STP

Link : http://angel-fund.co

i can not say this program is short term program or this is long term programs there is a yearly plans and there is 1o days and 15 days plans i think the long term program gives reasonable roi but the short term plans gives unreasonable roi at all this is the first running days for this hyip i think it is not safe also there is not any protection or monitors this means also that the admin has not enough money to pay

minimum deposit is affordable and even the admin of this site offer no minimum deposit for investors. it make this site suitable to every investors. if talk about the plan, this site offer reasonable plan but otherwise, also have risky plan. I am not thinking that this hyip is safe place to make invest.

even site have yearly plans but they provide no protection for site, they didn't add any hyip monitor rating site, yes minimum is really low but lots of things surprising about this site. no hyip monitor monitoring this site.i am not thinking for investment even minimum is really low . batter i will wait till any hyip monitor give report about this site.

Though we can use this program with cents or any amount and they have good natural ROI. But their yearly long term maturity period made it doubtful to me. Secondly their designing template is not ordinary to me. They should need to improve their quality for get more traffic. Still we are waiting for any good monitor.

I'm just wondering. Is this site using free domain or not? Becuase its extension is .co and not .com and I'm thinking its becaues its much much cheaper to open .co than .com and for me its a clear sign that admin those not have money to sustain his site. His using cheap domain and he is using cheap script. So what do you expect? Me I don't expect this site to last more than three weeks.

Not bad 110% after 7 days is sustainable to me and i think the site has being moved to a new url address so the referrals links of the old site url will not be used . and the site script looks good but not professional . its being almost 3 days the site is online but still the rate us page in empty with not even a single monitor listed there .