Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexshooter - Forexshooter.com

xetang

We obtain considerable profit from trading foreign currencies with prompt and confidential market information from highest level of government. We invest in both short-term and medium-term to maximize the profit. Therefore we offer 11% for 15 business days as we can utilize the capital to maximize profit by stable cash flow by operating in market on business days.

11% DAILY FOR 15 DAYS!

Minimum Deposit Maximum Deposit Period Total Return

$5 $60,000 15 business days 165%

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://forexshooter.com/?ref=zozo278

Really, you don't need to advise him because I see that he too have known best ways to promote now, very many famous monitors approved and invest in his site, however, I think that it still is early to invest here because site still is very new and don't yet have any monitors approved with status "Paying" therefore we need to wait for it to run at least a day before invest, I think that it will be more safe

Yes, it is correct, almost monitors is status "waiting" have changed into "Paying" in this time and I see that very many payment proofs of investors too have been posted in monitors and forums and it is cause so that I have decided to invest $6 with this site, hope that they will payout good and I will post payment daily here when receive it. As below is my deposit:

Date: 10/26/2012 2:01 PM

Batch: 116467130

Sent To: U2445859 (ForexShooter)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: Deposit to forexshooter.com User zozo278

look at the website of this program is very simple and I do not see the number of members and total deposits that exist in this program and this program seems a little closed because I look at other investment programs that provide data on the number of members, the amount of the deposit and also the amount of the payment will be but the program is no such display

another short term program the roi is high but not crazy the minimum to deposite here is 5$ which good amount there is a protection program but there is not any monitor which is a big problem all hourly programs are not safe and not continue for long time from the important things which make the investor see that the hyip is safe the monitor so i think that the admin must add monitors

I think that we need to wait for more time for my first payment, this site only run from Mon - Friday therefore, I don't have first payment yesterday and today, I hope that they will pay out for me tomorrow when we can know clearly that they are paying or not. Site too having very good status in monitors and I think that may be they will pay out early

Really, I too don't need too many time, if they can pay out enough a round, I think that it is very good because when I too have benefit 65% for reinvest here but first I too need them to pay out for enough with my fund of investment is $6, mean be they can pay out more a week, I think that it have been very good and if they can pay out at least a round, I will reinvest again with this site

It is nice when today, I too have received first payment with this site after 2 days to wait because this site don't in 2 days of weekend, and it have began to run again from Monday to Friday and I too have received payment with instant here, I too see that too have very many investors and monitors too have received payment today and it is nice when they are paying out good only have problem, I can't receive RCB commission from GSmonitors, it is a bad monitors, I invested many times but not a time to receive RCB from them. I will not ever join under them in all. As below is my first payment from this site:

Date: 10/29/2012 3:06 PM

Batch: 116881562

From Account: U4179666 (FSP)

Amount: $0.66

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from forexshooter.com

Today, I too have received 2nd payment with this site, it is nice when my payment is instant, this site still running and paying out very good for all investors and monitors, I see that almost monitors now approved for this site with status "Paying" and I think that investors can consider to invest here. As below is my 2nd payment proof:

Date: 10/30/2012 3:20 PM

Batch: 117057921

I too have received 3rd payment with this site, it is nice when they still paying out very good for investors, I too posted payment proofs for this site in monitors and forums, they still paying very good and I think that investors can believe to invest here. As below is my 3rd payment proof.

Date: 10/31/2012 3:40 PM

Batch: 117255724

I too have received 4th payment with this site today, it is nice when this site still paying out instant for all investors, I posted payment proof payment in forums and vote for monitors, you can see it in that, It is very good when site too have ran about 1 week already and it still running good and pay out good for all investors for now. As below is my 4th payment proof:

Date: 11/1/2012 4:25 PM

Batch: 117435401

good to see the admin of this hyip site put ssl protection into the script. it will make the transaction and especially login activity become secure. frankly speaking, I don't like their plan because offer pretty high daily interest rate. maybe this hyip will be paying but I am not sure they will last for a long period.

good to see the admin of this hyip site put ssl protection into the script. it will make the transaction and especially login activity become secure. frankly speaking, I don't like their plan because offer pretty high daily interest rate. maybe this hyip will be paying but I am not sure they will last for a long period.

If calculate about time, it only about 6 days because Saturday and Sunday, this site don't work therefore when investors invest, they too only can receive money from Mon - Fri, today too is final day of this week for payment, I think that they still pay out good, I too will upgrade payment proof here, it is nice when all payments still is instant

Yes, it is correct, site real is running and paying out very good for all investors and monitors, you can check all payment proofs in forums and in monitors to see clearly about this problem and I too have received 5th payment today and it is nice when they still paying out instant for all investors, as below is my 5th payment proof with this site:

Date: 11/2/2012 3:42 PM

Batch: 117622316

Yes i to feel that we have to wait for some days before investing here because there are not proper statics of the site and no rate us page added to the site till now and only one investment plan is available to the members to invest . and i am sure that this site will not be able to attract most of the investors .

Yes i to feel that we have to wait for some days before investing here because there are not proper statics of the site and no rate us page added to the site till now and only one investment plan is available to the members to invest . and i am sure that this site will not be able to attract most of the investors .

I don't think as you, although they don't have lists in site but this site too have approved in all monitors with status "Paying" and very many payment proof is posted from investors, it showed that they are paying good and only with good status from monitors, I think that sure they too have attract very many investors to invest here

Yesterday and today, site have stopped for running plans and they too will back again tomorrow for their plans, I will continue to upgrade new info from this site, I have received 5 payments for to this time and all is instantly, I hope that they will pay good at least a round and I too will reinvest when my first deposit is expired, having benefit in this site is very good and I hope that they can pay out long for all investors

Today, this site too have begin to run again with time of paying from Mon - Friday and it is nice when I too have received 5th payment with this site, it is 1/3 of time that I deposited here and they still paying very good for all investors and monitors, I too posted payment proof in all forums and will vote for this site in monitors now. As below is my 5th payment:

Date: 11/5/2012 5:01 PM

Batch: 118063290

Yes, it is correct, I too see that it is great when invested here for 15 days and received again 6 payments at this time, it is not far to have again all my fund, they still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, I too will upgrade often about new info about this site and will reinvest again with this site when my payment is expired, I feel that this site can pay out good in some rounds