Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexshooter - Forexshooter.com

xetang

I too see that at this time, too have had many investors too decided to invest with this site, it showed that they noted this site and it is very god when have more investors to invest, sure site will run better and longer, site still is paying instant for my 7th payment, I think that it is nice for depositing here when site too have ran a half of first round. As below is my 7th payment proof:

Date: 11/6/2012 3:13 PM

Batch: 118246827

From Account: U4179666 (FSP)

Amount: $0.66

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from forexshooter.com

I too have received 8th payment today with this site and it is nice when they still paying instantly for all investors and monitors, it is still about 7 next days for my first deposit is expired, I will continue to reinvest when my deposit is expired because I believe that they can pay out good in many rounds. As below is my 8th payment proof:

Date: 11/7/2012 3:12 PM

Batch: 118451586

I'm an investor in this program and so far so good, the program has bEen doing fine with instant payments. I'm yEt to request withdrawal today because today's earning hasn't reflected in my account. When it reflects, I will request withdrawal and update here when I get paid. I need just a few payouts to be at BEP here

the interest rate is quite normal as the other and i like this site for its simplicity but we have to wait for some more days for investing in this site as there is no proper statics in site and also there are some payment proofs of this program so there is a little worry about his site and confusion

I think that it is very good because we too can see that they have ran more 2 weeks already and still paying out very good for all investors and monitors, my 8th payment above showed clearly about this problem, I'm happy when investing here and have had again all my fund for to this time, and waiting for benefit for new payments, I will continue to reinvest here when my first deposit is expired

Yes, it is correct and you too can see that all info from me is exactly because I invested here and receiving payment daily with this site and today, I too have received 9th payment with this site and have had again all my fund after 9 days here, I have had again $5.94 in this time and begin from tomorrow, I can receive my benefit from this site. As below is my 9th payment proof:

Date: 11/8/2012 3:23 PM

Batch: 118667191

I just visit this site and i dont really like the way which the ads are positioning in this program its like the admin didint run things properly well here thou its ok for them for now but I will tell you that If at all i will invest here that has to be with 5dollar minimum since I dont want to scam by any hyip site again

I think if we invest in now is not the right time because we know that hourly investment program will not be able to survive a long time and if we had invested our money on this program we take a possible risk would be high enough but if program is still paying its investors may be we can only take advantage of a few moments on the program

I wonder how the admin of this program is able to be paying members,the program is actually offering about 4.3% as the daily roi for 15 days without the principal,this is really on the high side,I am baffled on how the program is sustaining,when I checked AHM,most of the monitors are listing the staus as. PAYING

It is not only status "Paying" in monitors that really is they still paying very good when you too can see that I have received 9th payment with this site and today I too have received 10th payment here, it is very good when they still paying out instantly for all investors, it too is my final payment in this week because they don't work in 2 days Saturday and Sunday weekly but I think that I will have new payment in next Monday. As below is my 10th payment proof:

Date: 11/9/2012 3:19 PM

Batch: 118863407