Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sahrecash - sharecash.org

zyakka

It's not easy at all, but I'd guess by using the YouTube method and working few hours a month with it one could make decent profit. I'm nearing total of $50 (got a bit over $5 last night, woohoo!), out of which I've already actually received that $38, and this is since March or so. As I wrote before, I spend one afternoon setting up the YouTube videos, and after that haven't touched them at all, nor added any new, and I still get downloads pretty much on daily basis.

So if someone wants to try it, get some nice niche (like computer gaming for example) and just reupload videos regarding mods, updates and all legit stuff that relates to them, but just upload the actual files to ShareCash and link those to your YouTube videos description. Other possibility is to create blog that you advertise on the videos, but that might not work just as good for multiple sub-niches.

Actually, I experienced earning from a paid to upload site. Although, I still don't have an account here. I'm pretty impressed to have 5 dollars in just a night and then when compared to what I got before in other uploading site which is highest at that time was 2 dollars I think.

Unbelievable! Got $5.20 last night as well!

Screen shot 2012-05-10 at 8.31.53 AM.png

Now we're starting to make some money :D

Earnings from pay-per-download went quite downhill after MegaUpload was taken down (and many voluntarily quite their payment schemes), so it's quite har to use any other site. And given that ShareCash has really good payment rates, I think they're really one of the best currently.

• 4 weeks later...

Got $31.10 sent to my Payoneer card from ShareCash today, so that's the payment of May. Pretty nice, but I've recently noticed that apparently all my YouTube videos has been taken down, as the blog that was linked in the video descriptions has lost nearly all visitors. So this evening I uploaded few new videos, and will continue that over the next few days. I think that I'll reach the same $30/month again - at least I hope so, as it's pretty neat income for practically doing nothing.

• 4 months later...

ShareCash has completely reworked their backoffice, and I must say I'm loving it! Also, got a payment not too long ago. It's quite small as I haven't had time to rebuild my business, but it's still rolling in completely on autopilot ;)

wqJIo.png

Also I noticed that I've made it to the Top 100 daily earners list ;)

EHWPN.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Been a members here for a while without any major success. I think the biggest issue are the surveys - nobody likes them and people just leave the site even if they really want the file that you're distributing.

I'm getting $2-3 a month, so I guess I should be reaching my minimum PO of $10 within two, maximum three more months from now on - unless there's some nice spike in the interest in my files. I'm basically only using YouTube for this, and haven't uploaded new videos since January, so it's really nice to see (even small) income even now coming in weekly. Maybe I'll put up few more videos next week and try to boost them even more. I'd be happy with that $10 a month really!

Well, this is great and an idea to boost your earning by youtube videos is great to do, well, this is also take time to make videos and i must say you are earning for your effort, well, it is nice and i will also try to do something else to get some earning in sharecash.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...