Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kidspips - Kidspips.com

Pipsy

kpslogo.jpg

What is Kidspips?

Kidspips gives forex rebate to currency trades for your trades with FBS. Kidspips is the authorised IB of FBS and with Kidspips you can get cashback for your every trades in FBS, no matter if you win or lose in your trades. The most convenient trading conditions from FBS and the highest rebate offer from Kidspips will lead you to success in Forex!

The service is free and very simple. Just trade in usual way and we will give you 0.9 pips for your every trade!

Why Choose Kidspips?

• 0.9 pips rebate offer for your every trades in FBS. Enjoy the highest forex rebate for trading in FBS.
    Example: If you trade 1 lot in FBS, you will get $9 rebate.
  • Authorised IB of FBS, highest level of trust.
  • Fastest rebate service, withdraw your rebate at any time.
  • Focused to both Large and small professional and individual traders, no matter what you earn $1000 or $1,
  • we process even 1 cent rebates.
  • Professional and friendly support.
  • Promotional offers & contests with which you can earn even more.

Advantages of FBS

FBS offers profitable trading conditions combined with reliable and fast services:

• Fixed spreads starting from 2 pips on majors
  • Floating spreads with ECN accounts
  • Deposit currency - USD or EUR
  • Leverage up to 1:500
  • Minimal deposit starting at 5 USD for Micro accounts
  • Microlots available for trading
  • Advanced market comments
  • Unlimited swap-free accounts
  • Flexible bonuses and promotions for everyone
  • Metatrader 4 and 5 trading platform
  • Customer Care Dept. 24 hours, 5 days a week
  • Deposit/Withdrawal Webmoney, LibertyReserve, Bank wire

Start with 3 easy steps!

3-step.png

1. Register in Kidspips

Registration in Kidspips is very easy. Fill up a simple form which requires only 30 seconds

2. Join in FBS

In order to get rebate from FBS, you have to join through this link. Only accounts open under this link will be eligible for rebate. Once you will open an account in FBS, add your FBS account number in your Kidspips profile and soon our representatives will confirm you about opening account in FBS with Kidspips. Then you can deposit money in FBS and start trading.

3. Get Cashback

You are almost done. Enjoy your rebate for your every trades in FBS. There is no limit to earn or any minimum withdrwal. Your rebate will be updatd to your account every week which you can withdraw at any time.

Try it today:

Nowadays, since forex trading become popular, many company offer rebate to attract new investor to trading and join under their referral. its like mutual relation because as trader, we will get rebate and otherwise, they also get commission from broker. I don't know the common rate for rebate but 0.9 pips per trade I guess is interesting rate.

• 3 weeks later...

I think this is good as they offer a nice part of their margins (gains)

Well there is nothing wrong i see in trying this program with a little amount

Minimum deposit being only 5$ it is easy to start trading with this broker with little amount

And they use MT4 and MT5 which is good trading plateforum and i am quite familiar with this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I think the authority might merged their title name and site location. So we can find the difference between Kidpips and Bidpips. I think this program has came from a little sub-continent country Bangladesh. Probably they are running through some legal investigation of their country. So we need to stay away from this types of risky broker.

• 2 weeks later...

broker? i don't think this one as the broker, one of the thing i see here they are like forex rebate site which have an account in FBS(this one is the forex broker), with the Refback they offered i don't think that is effective to make them have more investors here