Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Progress-bux - progress-bux.com

nimday

Online and Paying Since 10 October, 2012

Promo #1 – First 2000 Members Get Free Elite Membership!

Promo #2 - For every 20 new direct referrals you will get $0.50 on the Purchase Balance

☞ We Accept International Signups

☞ Earn up to $0.02 for Your Click

☞ Earn up to $0.01 for Your Referral Click

☞ No Investment Required!

☞ Low Minimum Payout - $1

☞ Instant Payment for all Members!

☞ We accept Payza, LR, PayPal, STP, EgoPay

☞ Very low rented Referral Price $0.20-$0.25

☞ Minimum referral package – 2 rented Referral

☞ 5 types of earnings: View Advertisements,

Play AdGrid, Do MicroJobs, Read Emails, BuxBonus

banner1.gif

potential for this site able to get many registered member in short time because offering free upgrade and cash bonus if member get referral. moreover this site also offer good per click rate and minimum payout including low. I will be surprised if this ptc not able to make further growing.

So any progress report from progress bux? lols. It seems this site is still not paying members as I stil don't see any proof of payments yet. I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money from this site. Anyway I'm just little worried with this site. The more I look at this site its seems its already a scam site even though theirs still none so far who request payments in here. Or maybe I just don't hear one complaining yet.

This site seems to use the program bux-host, hahaha I do not believe the PTC sites that have programs bux-host, because sites that have this program has a lot of fraud, even just renamed it to trick members who have been cheated by the site . The first is to offer some great deals on them but when we have reached the minimum payout will change the required minimum payout of $ 1 can turn into $ 2, $ 4, and then when asked for payment in advance will be required investment. so before you are too late and were disappointed it is better not to follow bux sites that use the program hosted

This site seems to use the program bux-host, hahaha I do not believe the PTC sites that have programs bux-host, because sites that have this program has a lot of fraud, even just renamed it to trick members who have been cheated by the site . The first is to offer some great deals on them but when we have reached the minimum payout will change the required minimum payout of $ 1 can turn into $ 2, $ 4, and then when asked for payment in advance will be required investment. so before you are too late and were disappointed it is better not to follow bux sites that use the program hosted

Well, thanks for giving us information about this PTC site, yeah we know that the buxhost sites are usually scam site because most of them are not paying to their users, therefore, i don`t work such ptc sites which hosted by buxhost.