Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

animebux - animebux.com

quangnam52335

Lets just wait if this site is going to turn out to be a good and paying ptc site. Its look like an amatuerish name and a cheap buxhost site script site. But one thing I'm sure if this site is going to be paying Its going to last only two to three months at most. I don't think this site can sustain itself long. I'm sure this site is not good to last long as its does not have the means to do so.

it is true that the site uses buxhost program will not last long, as he was getting a lot of members and membership upgrades can guess that the site will disappear, and reappear with a different name. therefore we do not believe the site has recently emerged and simply upgrade your membership to get high payments. okay we follow the new PTC site but not to upgrade your membership.

no one got paid yet here , min payout is very high its 4$ , ads rate per click is .001 goes on .01 it will be so hard to reach payment thats why i'm not surprise that there is over 300 members and no one got payment yet and that the same reason why not join this ptc

Yeah, this is really bad that min payout is 4$, i have seen many PTC which put their minimum to 4$ and most of them are become scam site so guys beware of 4$ because it means there is something wrong with the site and it happen only when site have no funds or they don`t want to their users.

ptc rather good in my opinion with the average value per click is normal but the minimum payout is very high which will make members on these ptc sites will be waiting a very long time to reach the minimum payout amount has been determined and will be make members will feel bored to be active in this ptc