Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

yahoobux - yahoobux.com

quangnam52335

I have made a cashout there 2 days back and waiting for another and good news that the admin have moved the site into private server so there will be less chances of fraud in the site . well but i dont understand why this paid to click sites will charge a huge fee for each transactions to Liberty reserve .

it pretty prefect to see this program has being running online for like 9 days now and the admin of the rogram has not increase the click rate on the program,the admin of the program has done a very good job and the program is having good numbers of active memebr on line.16,675 Members | 472 Members Online | $1,438 Paid

A ptc site with no minimum and paying good right now its seems a dream come true to many ptc clickers. I don't usually recommend ptc clickers to join if a ptc site has no minimum to cashout but I guess I will going to say this site is good to try and good to reach 15 cents and request payments and post your proof of payments in other ptp forums.

yahoobux.com paid their clients at first but now they do not paid their clients without any reason. we know that all of company of c2e is scam. so they do not pay their clients. i do not understand that why they open their site and scam with people. i think they have not earn from this. but 2/3 sites is available for earn by click to earn. others are scam.

yahoobux.com paid their clients at first but now they do not paid their clients without any reason. we know that all of company of c2e is scam. so they do not pay their clients. i do not understand that why they open their site and scam with people. i think they have not earn from this. but 2/3 sites is available for earn by click to earn. others are scam.

Can you support your claim that this site is not paying anymore? Because Even in this thread theirs a proof of payments dated october 19. So I'm just wondering when did yahoobux stop paying? Because if that is the case then its better that this thread be close already since this is a scam site. But same time I hope you can support your claim that this site stop paying so that this thread can be officially be closed.

• 5 weeks later...

i think now the site will really go down because some major changes have been made by the admin in it.the minimum payout in the site has been changed into 4$ now.i believe people will definitely leave this site.

Hello guys.

I know you all are pissed at me so much that you wana kill me well i am so sorry i am changing the minimum to 4$ please have patience its for the best because mark owens left us again becuase his paypal recived 2 disputes he is a trusted seller in ebay so that fks his repo there.

From now paypal payments are again manual :(.I am creating new paypal will verify it soon as possible!.

Thank you.