Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Premiumlifes - Premiumlifes.com

xetang

PremiumLifes.com is a private investment and wealth management company that allows international participation of individual and groups alike. Our service provides highly lucrative return on investment along with complete account privacy, top level online security, an efficient account management and 24/7 fully dedicated support team. Our company financial portfolio is backed-up by an active pool of realized profits from various high-yield assets that we hold around the globe.

The Plan: 4% Daily for 40 days

Conditions: 6 Days per week

Total Return (every 30 days): 160% R.O.I

Compoundable (re-invest): No Limit

Min - Max withdrawal: $1 - No limit

Min - Max deposit: $10 - $200,000

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://premiumlifes.com/register.php?ref=35

40 days is a long wait. Although I don't want to give negative impression about this site but we just need to ask ourself. How many hyip site that has 40 days plan that still paying after 40 days if they don't have any banners in ptp forums? As far as I know this year none. Three years ago about 5 if I remember it right. That means right now theirs just no hyip site that has 40 days plan that last that long and pay.

This is long site but they don't have good status from monitors and too don't promote many in monitors when only 4 monitors approved for this site until now, I think that it is not good, if admin don't try to promote for good status from monitors, he will not able to attract investors when site will not able to run long with status as in this time

from what i see they have some data that is wrong :D, first they said they have SSL but so far i see they don't have it and next they said they have DDOS but i don't find it, well from their plan i think that is quite good, 4% per day for 40 day seems fine for investors like me

from what i see they have some data that is wrong :D, first they said they have SSL but so far i see they don't have it and next they said they have DDOS but i don't find it, well from their plan i think that is quite good, 4% per day for 40 day seems fine for investors like me

As you said, seem this site trying to fake members with design in their site and although their rate is good but status from monitors is too bad, it have against with their plans, I think that this site can't exist long and may be they try to create good plans and give protection but not is really in site to scam investors, best we should skip this program

well i think this program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering investors,the total return investors will get at the end of term is reasonable,the program is not promising unreasonable profit to investors,though some hyip investors might think the daily return is kinda high but it good as principal is included in the daily return