Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pro-roi - Pro-roi.com

xetang

You and your trust, with access to the full scope of our services and resources, work closely towards achieving your financial success. Whatever your goals, PRO ROI can help you decide which strategies are right for you.

At PRO ROI, we believe it is our responsibility not only to help you achieve your investment goals, but also to protect your assets.

BASIC PLAN: 2% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS PRINCIPAL RETURN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $30,000 2.00

STANDARD PLAN: 4% DAILY FOR 10 DAYS PRINCIPAL RETURN

Plan 1 $250 - $30,000 4.00

PREMIUM PLAN: 6% DAILY FOR 25 DAYS PRINCIPAL INCLUDE

Plan 1 $5 - $30,000 6.00

ULTIMATE PLAN: 8% DAILY FOR 25 DAYS PRINCIPAL INCLUDE

Plan 1 $250 - $30,000 8.00

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: https://pro-roi.com/?ref=xetang

this hyip looks promising by offer reasonable daily interest rate and affordable minimum invest. this hyip already listed on hyip monitor site and if shows paying status, I am sure many investors will interested to make invest in this hyip. hopefully this hyip able to last long.

this hyip looks promising by offer reasonable daily interest rate and affordable minimum invest. this hyip already listed on hyip monitor site and if shows paying status, I am sure many investors will interested to make invest in this hyip. hopefully this hyip able to last long.

Yes, it is correct, this site now too have approved in almost monitors now, it is good but we still need to wait for status "Paying" before invest here, I too will invest with this site if site have status "Paying" tomorrow, almost monitors too invested here, I hope that will be early to see good status from them

Yes, it is correct and it too is good min with anyone if they want to work with HYIP field, this site now too have had status "Paying" in monitors and it too is cause so that I decided to invest with this site, their plans is not too long and I hope that they can pay out good at least 2 rounds with 20 days, I will post new payment proof when receive it. As below is my first deposit with this site:

Date: 10/6/2012 2:26 AM

Batch: 113343845

Sent To: U9222627 (PRO ROI)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: Deposit to pro-roi.com User xetang

well this program has kick off from a good start,the program is having lots of support from hyip monitors,though the daily return being offered by the program is sustainable and the total return investors will get at the end of term is also very reasonable and sustainable,i guess that why the program is getting much needed support from hyip monitors,since the program is new

Yes, it is correct, this is 3nd days that this site is running and it still is bening very good with status "Paying" in almost monitors, I too have received first payment with this site and it is nice when payment is paid out only some hours after ask to pay out, I hope that this can run and pay out long so that we have more chances to invest here. As below is 1st payment proof:

Date: 10/7/2012 4:26 AM

Batch: 113460339

From Account: U9222627 (PRO ROI)

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from pro-roi.com

@xetang: this program doing well for now and i can see their status in some hyip monitors also become paying . and it will attract more investors and as far as i can see their statistic keeping up i mean more deposit amount that investors made here. and also amount of withdrawal that made by some investors

@xetang: this program doing well for now and i can see their status in some hyip monitors also become paying . and it will attract more investors and as far as i can see their statistic keeping up i mean more deposit amount that investors made here. and also amount of withdrawal that made by some investors

Yes, it is correct, admin too trying to promote best in monitors now when almost monitors too have received payment here, I too have received 2nd payment with this site, although time of paying is slower with yesterday but I think that it is not problem, may be it have too many payments so that admin must handle so that it is slower with yesterday. As below is my 2nd payment proof:

Date: 10/8/2012 1:47 PM

Batch: 113623582

Memo: Withdraw to xetang from pro-roi.com

this program has really being doing well more over the program is getting lots of support from hyip monitors,the program will complete it first in couple of days from now,i dont think the program should be able to go more than 4 round if the admin of the program is ready to do business with the program,the program is really making investors happy i guess.

i just invest here and now i wait for my payment but there no worry for now cause i see alot of payment proof from this hyip

cause before i join i check some monitor and happy to see payment proof there ,design of the site is unique and attractive too

Yes, it is correct, you shouldn't be worry when invest here because this is good paying site when almost monitors and investors too have received payment daily with this site, I too have received 2 before payments and today, I too have received new payment here, they have paid out faster yesterday and I see that it is really good when invest here. As below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 10/9/2012 3:40 AM

Batch: 113711649

This site now have ran about 5 days and it too is very good when almost monitors still approving for this site with status "Paying", I too invested here and have received very many payment until this time and today, I too have received 5th payment with this site, they still pay out very good when my payment have been paid out about some hours after ask to payout:

Date: 10/11/2012 10:46 AM

Batch: 114094832