Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfectgold - Perfectgold.biz

Mrbvdpt

i am not admin

Link : http://perfectgold.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts. perfectgold.biz is a private investment program backed by cash-based investments. We provide a premier range of products to institutional and individual investors. our group is focused on forex, property and other infrastructure assets. Established in 2008, Safe4Invest group is now in a position where we proudly serve a growing international client base from the Europe, Asia the Middle East and Africa.

PLANS:

110% after 1 hour

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $10,000 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

120% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 110.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

Calculate your profit >>

daily for 3 days Principal included 45%

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 40.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $5,000 45.00

Calculate your profit >>

8% for 30 days principal included

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 5.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $3,000 8.00

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://perfectgold.biz

brand new hyip program and if compare with other mostly new hyip, this site have slow progress in term of total active account and total money deposited. the factor that make this hyip have slow progress maybe the profit rate they offered. this hyip offer very high profit rate in short term period only. it make many investors reluctant to make invest.

well i was pretty much surprise to see this program having a paying status from hyip monitors,though the program is not to be trusted even with the paying status the program is having.the program is an hourly program and even if they are paying i can tell they are paying selectively and that why i advise investors t stay away from the program.

this site have bad script and also cheap template, i don't know if this program can stay longer to pay all investors. from what i see they don't have good thing here i mean the plan they offered here is not that good, and also have unreasonable rate with low minimum deposit to trap other new investors