darwin

klz1349285274c.JPG

viu1349285318y.JPG

Earn $0.01 per Click

Earn $0.005 per Referral Click

No Investment Required!

$1 minimum payout

Payments Via Payza, Paypal

The first 500 members get automatically upgraded to a free Premium account! The first 500 members also get $1 purchase bonus into their purchase account upon registration!

Free registration, thank you:

PTCMEISTER - The best click prices on the internet

banner1.png

considerable number of members in my ptc is pretty good since I've seen that PTC has made ​​payments to its members but I think in order to achieve a specified payout minmum amount would be enough take a long time because of 1,138 new members are only paying ptc $ 13 for members who have reached the minimum payout

the minimum payout on this program has being a source of encouragement for members on this program.the program has really being paying investors ever since it was launch 4 days ago.the progrm has paid out a total 21$ in just 4 days online.though the program is having more than 10 ads available for members daily,members with lots of ref will also enjoy this program

Now no min Payout for standard members!

this very interested

i like this ptc and i'm goin to join right now , make the payout is no min is very attractive way to keep members always interested to join this ptc there is 5 ads for standurd with rate .03 cent per click but i don't know the min click that you need to cashout .

Now no min Payout for standard members!

that's good. But how come theirs no proof of payments in here yet? Does it mean this site is not paying yet or no one is active in this site? No minimum means after I click I can request payments and I can hope that I can get paid in here right away. But its seems no one is biting this right now. I hope this site will get few daring members and if they get paid may will follow.

that's good. But how come theirs no proof of payments in here yet? Does it mean this site is not paying yet or no one is active in this site? No minimum means after I click I can request payments and I can hope that I can get paid in here right away. But its seems no one is biting this right now. I hope this site will get few daring members and if they get paid may will follow.

all right, if it is now no minimum payout I wanted to see first payment proof from you @ Darwin, because you can just say that to get a lot of referrals to increase your earnings. if you have to submit proof of payment and the PTC is truly proven to pay new I believe if this site pays no minimum payout for standard. Do not easily believe that if we have not seen any real evidence because it will be disappointing.

Well, if you see a payment proof section so you will find many payment proof of this month which shows clearly that this site is legit site, moreover, there is no minimum payout because memebers have cashout their earning below one bucks so we can work there and can earn too.